Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings

CBD Tarot de Marseille - new Conver restoration

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Marseilles & Other Early Decks

Resident

RafaŽl 
Smile Conver editions

Hi le charior,

To be sure we talk about the same edition, it's the one in the red box on the picture:

With a bit of patience and luck you'll find it, and no it doesn't have to cost lots of dinero's. Maybe I was lucky but I got it for a very decent price together with another tarot :-)

R.
Top   #21
Citizen

le_charior 

Sorry, that was a bit confusing from my side. Will edit my post. The Lo Scarabeo Conver is called "Ancient Tarot de Marseille", so I was only talking about this one deck. I'd love to have it, the colors are so over the top (if you can believe the scans) - but it is hard to find and expensive.

It seems to me that on your picture it is the one in the green box, not the red box...
Top   #22
Citizen

Bertrand 

Hello,
Quote:
Originally Posted by le_charior View Post
It seems to me that on your picture it is the one in the green box, not the red box...
Maybe I'm wrong but I believe the two decks on the right are the same, greenish box is Lo Scarabeo'ss, red box is Fabbri editions' (but I think it's ©LS/Fabbri).

Bertrand
Top   #23
Resident

RafaŽl 
Post ...

Hi Bertrand,

I think we are slightly going off topic here... but ok, details have to be right.

The decks in the green & red box are facsimiles from the same Conver deck. The cards in the green box are a bit smaller and the color is a bit lighter than those in the red box. They are both Lo Scarabeo.
The following is printed on the boxes:
Green box: [Copyright symbol] 1995 Copyright Lo Scarabeo, Torino 'Made in Italy'
Red box: [Copyright symbol] Ediciones Orbis S.A. Espana, 2001
[Copyright symbol] Lo Scarabeo, Italia, 2001
Top   #24
Citizen

Yves Le Marseillais 
Cool Back to Tarot Geeks !

Hello Rafael and Bertrand,

I am happy to meet you here and see that this Forum is going firmly in Tarot of Marseille direction: With such passionnates as you both no doubts I will look with pleasure this exchanges.

Tarot of Marseille (and Dijon ) for ever !!

I am printing bonus like hell my dear friends: Baby is in his last 3 months period for sure....

Salutations from Marseille City Capitale of Tarot

YLM
Top   #25
Cat on a cold stone roof

gregory 

Someone please help me.

I had two copies of this deck mailed to me in the UK - and they are safely there. HOWEVER - someone I know was going to take my MONEY to GIVE to Yoav in France at the ATS conference there - this all blew up before he had started to sell on line, and the sell link isn't working today.

Unfortunately, for a number of reasons which some of you may be aware of, my contact is no longer going to France. If anyone here has details of how to PAY Yoav, I would VERY much appreciate it ! Please PM or email me.... I've emailed Yoav - but clearly he had already left for France when this blew up.

ETA never mind; I have heard from Yoav. Whew !
Top   #26
Citizen

le_charior 

My deck has finally arrived, thanks Yoav! It's wonderful!

Since I got it as a present, I can't help with payment info, sorry...
Top   #27
Citizen

emmsma 

So how can I get this deck in the US?
Assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Top   #28
Citizen

Mabuse 
Question Mr. Omoto?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RafaŽl View Post
Mr. Omoto's 'restauration' was too much of a 'cleaned up' Jodo-Camoin, or a de-camoinized Jodo-Camoin.
Pardon my ignorance, but I'm not familiar with the Omoto TdM. Just curious.
Top   #29
Citizen

Mabuse 
Thumbs up Impressive!

After seeing the pictures and the YouTube videos, I would have to say that the CBD the best version of the Conver TdM I've seen. It would be good if it were soon available world wide.
Top   #30

Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2020 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.