nusantara tarot

vaedoo

hello everyone! hoipe you're doing well. I was wondering if any of you guys know where i can find or know who can sell me a copy of the nusantara tarot deck. Here is a photo so you can see how it looks like

http://www.magie-medium.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Tarot-Nusantara.jpg

I've been looking everywhere for it but its not on regular shopping web sites like amazon. Aparently this deck is only available in Indonesia and I'm desperate to get a copy. If anyone out there can help me I would be really greatful. Wish yopu best of luck on your readings and travel to knowledge.

gregory

Someone here bought a load and sold them on to many of us - but I THINK it is now out of print. Though there was talk of a reprinting...

vaedoo

could you tell me who was selling them? perhaps he has a copy still

Nica

Hi Vaedoo,

I spoke to Hiyam Fachri myself and he promised a reprint, but he hasn't moved a finger to do it. He seems quite busy with seminars and I feel like he is also moving into the realm of hypnosis.

I am also actively seeking this tarot for some time, it is #1 on my wishlist. I hear you can get a copy if you are a forum subscriber in the trade forum, but I have not yet made the investment to check it out. You're welcome to try it out, you might beat me to getting my copy.

I have tried everything from writing retail websites from Indonesia to the designer/illustrator, publisher and Hisyam himself. If you manage to find a deposit of copies, please don't forget me. I ABSOLUTELY need this deck for my collection!

If I find any, I will make sure to keep you posted as well. Good luck!

herself

I've been looking too - on the trade forum as well - and no joy. Hang in there guys!

gregory

could you tell me who was selling them? perhaps he has a copy still

It was a she - I forget her name, but she took orders and bought the right number for those of us who asked - she hadn't the kind of cash to buy on spec. I know she hasn't any more, as she has said so at times, when people have asked her in - some other Nusantara thread..

The Happy Squirrel

This thread is over 2 years old but I am bumping it :) because I want to take a look at that comparison between the 1st and 2nd ed and I can't seem to find it.....