Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings

One Card, One Sentence Game # 142

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun




 
CosmicBeing's Avatar
CosmicBeing  CosmicBeing is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 12 Nov 2015
Location: Where trees sing a melody
Posts: 6,215
CosmicBeing 

Page of swords
Be conscious of how you communicate with others or use your voice.


Q: Why is the temperance card following me when it comes to situation y?
I get temperance a lot with my tarot deck and with online decks lol
Top   #101
empress's dress  empress's dress is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Aug 2016
Location: []
Posts: 3,249
empress's dress 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicBeing View Post
Page of swords
Be conscious of how you communicate with others or use your voice.


Q: Why is the temperance card following me when it comes to situation y?
I get temperance a lot with my tarot deck and with online decks lol
6 of coins(base 6 of cups)

it is asking you to look at the situation from all sides and all time frames. don't use the past as your only metric.

did anything bad happen last night that i missed because of that?
Top   #102
CosmicBeing's Avatar
CosmicBeing  CosmicBeing is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 12 Nov 2015
Location: Where trees sing a melody
Posts: 6,215
CosmicBeing 

Quote:
Originally Posted by empress's dress View Post
6 of coins(base 6 of cups)

it is asking you to look at the situation from all sides and all time frames. don't use the past as your only metric.

did anything bad happen last night that i missed because of that?
nine of swords
It's a clear yes....whatever happened last night was like a nightmare to someone. It wasn't a pleasant event. Maybe someone said some harsh things.

Q: What will come of situation y?
Top   #103
empress's dress  empress's dress is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Aug 2016
Location: []
Posts: 3,249
empress's dress 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicBeing View Post
nine of swords
It's a clear yes....whatever happened last night was like a nightmare to someone. It wasn't a pleasant event. Maybe someone said some harsh things.

Q: What will come of situation y?
lol it was a nightmare to someone -- me? i did something stupid. no harsh words said at all. whatever happened would be in silence with someone sneaking around in a very bad way.


4 of cups(base 8 of wands)
it seems someone is going to be very stubborn about listening but they will hear it. all should be ok.

but did anything bad actually happen?
Top   #104
CosmicBeing's Avatar
CosmicBeing  CosmicBeing is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 12 Nov 2015
Location: Where trees sing a melody
Posts: 6,215
CosmicBeing 

Quote:
Originally Posted by empress's dress View Post
lol it was a nightmare to someone -- me? i did something stupid. no harsh words said at all. whatever happened would be in silence with someone sneaking around in a very bad way.


4 of cups(base 8 of wands)
it seems someone is going to be very stubborn about listening but they will hear it. all should be ok.

but did anything bad actually happen?
10 of swords
lol I am not sure how else to say it except something bad actually happened...but all seem on a mental level....maybe someone feel back stabbed. If you are wondering if anything physically bad happen? No.....but did something bad happen that was mental or verbal yes
Clarified by Queen of swords....Queen could be indicating a female in this situation. But the Queen & king are known to speak to truth that sometimes can cut deep.

Is person A (male) trying to seek a hearing ear from Person B (female) in situation Y?
Top   #105
empress's dress  empress's dress is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Aug 2016
Location: []
Posts: 3,249
empress's dress 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicBeing View Post
10 of swords
lol I am not sure how else to say it except something bad actually happened...but all seem on a mental level....maybe someone feel back stabbed. If you are wondering if anything physically bad happen? No.....but did something bad happen that was mental or verbal yes
Clarified by Queen of swords....Queen could be indicating a female in this situation. But the Queen & king are known to speak to truth that sometimes can cut deep.

Is person A (male) trying to seek a hearing ear from Person B (female) in situation Y?
fb: physical was my only concern, yes. the only bad thing was my stupidity and i got away with it because no one took advantage of it and boy could they have. no one else was involved. there was no verbal exchange concerning this at all. there was nothing even remotely stressful yesterday with cross words. it was a totally peaceful day. no one else has anything at stake in this but me from the repercussions. so all fine. lesson learned. never again. it really isn't a big thing then because i learned my lesson and nothing bad happened. sigh of relief.

eta: the only cross words were me telling myself off in the morning when i realized how stupid i was. i was soooooo stupid.
Top   #106
amaya1's Avatar
amaya1  amaya1 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Nov 2012
Location: Italy
Posts: 18,436
amaya1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflies555 View Post
Emperor: no there seems to be something thats preventing it.

?
True thnx✅
Top   #107
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicBeing View Post
10 of swords
lol I am not sure how else to say it except something bad actually happened...but all seem on a mental level....maybe someone feel back stabbed. If you are wondering if anything physically bad happen? No.....but did something bad happen that was mental or verbal yes
Clarified by Queen of swords....Queen could be indicating a female in this situation. But the Queen & king are known to speak to truth that sometimes can cut deep.

Is person A (male) trying to seek a hearing ear from Person B (female) in situation Y?
5 of Cups
If A is regretful about something they did or that happened to them (which may or may not involve B) then yes.

QU: Will I be able to use my technique in tomorrow's class ?
Top   #108
Sushi's Avatar
Sushi  Sushi is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Nov 2004
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,640
Sushi 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
5 of Cups
If A is regretful about something they did or that happened to them (which may or may not involve B) then yes.

QU: Will I be able to use my technique in tomorrow's class ?
8 of Pentacles RX - No something will block you from being able to use it.


Is she feeling it yet?
Top   #109
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi View Post
8 of Pentacles RX - No something will block you from being able to use it.


Is she feeling it yet?
6 of Cups
If the feeling is positive and related to the past or happy times in general then yes, otherwise no.

QU: What do I need to know about the CC tomorrow ?
Top   #110




 

 


Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2020 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.