Please, anyone ...

lana12

I want to help my friend. She wants to know relationship her boss to her. She just start working for him. Its a small business, noone else is there, only him and her. Its only a few weeks, but so far they have a lot of fights ... But she feels, that something else is going on in his mind ...
She wants me to tell her everything what i can see in card about his relationship to her, if he wants her to fire, or if he has feelings for her, and what is going to be in final....
I check for relationship spread on this forum. But , i dont really know what is gonna be a good one for this case ...
I need your help, guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thirteen

Keep it simple

You should post this question in the "Spreads" section. All the same, here's a very simple one. It's best to keep relationship spreads simple, with a minimum of cards:

***5***
3*****4
1*****2

1 = Him (his personality, what he's like in this situation)
2 = Her (her personality, what she's like in this situation)
3 = What is imporatnt to him
4 = What is important to her
5 = What they both need to do to work it out.

This is a good one because it will answer all the questions. The first two cards will reveal what both of them are REALLY like in this situation, whether he's really angry or afraid or whatever it is that's making the two of them disagree and fight.

The second two cards will let her know if he REALLY wants her, if she is "what is important"--or if he's thinking of something else and she's wrong.

The last card will tell her how to work out their differences--whether the only way to work out their problems is for her to leave, or if there's some other way to solve their difficulties.

A simple, short spread, but it should offer all the answers you want and need. Good luck.

contradiction

hello lana, i originally did this spread for dream interpertation about a particular person, but i have found it is really useful for relationship problems, just adjust some of the meanings to fit the situation.

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=35706