Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings

So What Books...?

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Books & Media

Citizen

Scion 

Totally agree about Suster's Truth about the Tarot! Passionate, intelligent, and adamantly unsentimental. He does not suffer fools and writes like a forest fire: fierce and adamant.

He doesn't get near the attention he deserves because his clever, concise book is harder to come by in the States. (n.b. He is writing about the Thoth, and doing so with a keen sense of the tradition that went into its creation.)
Top   #11
Citizen

Sheri 

I add another vote for Tarot Tells the Tale!

I also recommend Lon Milo DuQuette's The Chicken Qabalah and his Book of Ordinary Oracles they go really fast - entertaining and informative reads! The Oracles book is particularly entertaining and funny!

Also:

The Story of the Waite-Smith Tarot by K. Frank Jensen

Castle of the Crossed Destinies by Italo Calvino, which about traveling strangers who are struck mute and tell their stories with Tarot cards. Very cool!

I couldn't put any of these down when I read them!

valeria
Top   #12

Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2020 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.