Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings

Keller Tarot book

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Books & Media

Citizen

ZenMusic 
Keller Tarot book

Angel guide told me to read the "Keller" tarot book.. anyone one know what this could be? Search at amazon and at Aeclectic didn't find any... thanks
Top   #1
Citizen

rainstarhorizon 

Hi ZenMusic, saw your thread just now and got interested as last year my guide sent me on 2 strange journeys in pursuit of looking something up and these can be circuitous. So I just now googled "Keller Tarot" and it came up ISBN 0-7387-0643-4 released 2006- Corrine keller "Using the Celtic Cross to unveil your hidden Story". It IS listed on Amazon.com and also has a "support website" at www.tarotjournaling.com
Top   #2
Addicted to Decks of All Kinds

Rhiamon 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainstarhorizon
Hi ZenMusic, saw your thread just now and got interested as last year my guide sent me on 2 strange journeys in pursuit of looking something up and these can be circuitous. So I just now googled "Keller Tarot" and it came up ISBN 0-7387-0643-4 released 2006- Corrine keller "Using the Celtic Cross to unveil your hidden Story". It IS listed on Amazon.com and also has a "support website" at www.tarotjournaling.com
Her name is Corrine Kenner, not Keller, but could still be the one
Top   #3
Citizen

rainstarhorizon 
Thanx Rhiamon! So it is!!

Just checked again after your post- It is Corinne Kenner who has written a few tarot books. Funny how Googling "Keller Tarot" led there. There is a misspelling on the book review site and the link that leads there but even that site corrects it further down the review....ah well mystics rushing in where angels fear to tread!
Top   #4
Citizen

ZenMusic 

thanks! ...after that... I found the Kenner book, and at the same time on the shelf next to it another book by "Keller" on Angel communications.... mystic ways 8^)
Top   #5
Addicted to Decks of All Kinds

Rhiamon 

wow!!! Now that is awesome
Top   #6

Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2020 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.