Healing with Angels

vhrsn

Hi everyone,
I was wondering if any of you could help me with the healing with angels oracle cards by Doreen Virtue? I'm totally blind and memorized some of the pictures of the cards. I use upright cards. If any of you could feel free to post under my thread I'd really would appreciate it! Just so you know I've been using these cards off/on for 3 years or so.
All the best,
VEronica
Oh, I had somebody help me braille the the deck for me!

Pao

Hello Veronica!

I have this deck. what kind of help do you need?

Logiatrix

Hi, Veronica...I'd be glad to help, too. Just post what you need, and I'm sure between me and others reading, you'll get plenty of assistance.

May I ask about how you got your cards brailled? My boyfriend is blind, too, and I'd love for him to have his own deck. The RWS braille edition is OOP, so I looked into having one of my own decks braille-imprinted for him. Turns out that it was too expensive for my budget at the time. I'd like to know if there's another way...

Oops, I don't mean to go off-topic! I'll go ahead and PM you about this, to keep the thread on track. Are you okay with the private message option here, or do you prefer e-mail?
:D

vhrsn

angel cards

Hi everyone,
Well, I prefer either PM or posting to this thread, also email is fine, too.
Anyway, I had a sighed person hlep me braille the deck he helped me. He told me what was on the card and I wrote it on the front of the card at the top of it. OK, the cards I'd like help with (we'll start with maybe a few) are:
emerging, ideas and inspiration, dreams, support, self-ac self-acceptance and music.
All the best,
Veronica