I think this is an oracle...

Le Fanu

Near where I live there is a Brazilian occult shop which has quite a nice selection of tarot and oracle decks. I called by this morning and they have a deck called Tarot de Alquimista. I saw on the box it is joint-published by lo Scarabeo and a Spanish company (dated 2001). It has 78 cards and I discreetly opened the box and had a peep, and - like the minchiate deck - it was divided into 3 cellophane wrapped seperate packs. I had a look at 3 of the cards, those facing uppermost - Renaissance-style - no sign of the dreaded Scarabeo subtitles cluttering up the cards. Quite a nice deck. There was a Fool card but then I didnt recognise any of the other cards. What I would like to know is....

Does anyone have this deck? Is it a tarot deck (didn´t look like one, despite the name and the number of cards)? Does anyone know a web page where I can see all the cards? (It isnt on the Scarabeo website). If its an oracle, will I finally overcome my oracle apathy (my worry of "O no, not another distinct system to try and internalise"...) ? I would love to get into oracles, but somehow they fill me with apathy....

That´s just me....

Le Fanu

P.s

P:S It isn´t the more well-known Tarot of the Alchemists...