Shaman's Wisdom Oracle

Luna's Crone

Does anyone have opinions of this deck who actually owned or used it?

Calayvie

Ah. I have this deck but I haven't used it all that much. I wish that the LWB was more in depth and explained a lot more. I found it to be quite insightful and accurate most of the time but I wanted to understand more about the aspects of each card.
One day I hope to try it again and do some research on it, but at the moment I've put it aside in favour of other things.
I was surprised it didn't come with a companion book and I think it should. The cards contain a wealth of information (I think), and further knowledge about them would really help me to work with the cards and enjoy them.

I hope you get more responses with some insight about learning about the cards, because I'm interested! [emoji1]

I hope I don't sound too negative about them! You might really enjoy them and if you already have knowledge about Native American tradition you will probably understand them much more than me. [emoji6]

Sent from my R5 using Tapatalk

BlackMoon

I have this deck, but I never used it.
I'd love to learn how to use it

SaturnCeleste

Does anyone have opinions of this deck who actually owned or used it?
The deck comes with a placemat and specific instructions on how to read it. I found the deck is really effect if you follow the suggested spread. On the other hand, I like to pull one card with a tarot reading and I usually get good outcomes with that method also. Spend a little time reading over the book and you might find it really surprises you! It's not my 'go to' oracle deck but I do use it sporadically. Hope this helps.

Luna's Crone

OMG, i can't find that deck or my geometric deck by francine!!!! They where at the top of my bed between me and husbands pillows. Well, gotta run and get all my decks togethere and then do a reading to see if i can find them

Luna's Crone

I found them. had me freaked out. I have them in too many places. my working decks are in two huge canvas baskets for a wall dresser thing, my oracles are in an other. plus my collection and decks i am gonna trade are in a little dresser in the closet room. weird tho, I found my fenestra, celtic tarot and Mary-El sitting on a little dresser together. content vibes there. weird.

My deck is brand new and only came with a lwb and thats it.

did yinz look to see if there is a study thread for it. But with shaman, its definitly intuitive.

people can't be shamans unless they study most their lives, and their tribe votes they become shaman. That doesn't mean can't have the knowledge, you just aren't a real shaman.

read "grandmother spider" or "mother spider" and other stories you find that are old and passed on. that will help you alot.