Get "certified" - it's cheap! ; )

firefrost

I just logged in - nice work!

Pen

Brilliant! But is that meant to be Tin Foil Fats at the top?

Pen

strings of life

goldenweb said:
Brilliant! But is that meant to be Tin Foil Fats at the top?

Pen
I'm still here. Must stop :laugh:.

I corrected that, thanks.

I don't know how much I can enter in that field, but if you have suggestions let me know. It's bad SEO in the worst way, hehehe.

Jack

You've all done so much work on this, it's brilliant!
I don't like Aiselle's age being 37 though, she doesn't look a day over 28 :)

gregory

What happened to the comments ? I don't mind if it's just that we are starting from scratch - but they should be there when they DO happen - will they be ?

Glitterbird

Holy cow! I love the "choices" for the courses. LMAO

strings of life

gregory said:
What happened to the comments ? I don't mind if it's just that we are starting from scratch - but they should be there when they DO happen - will they be ?
All of the comments were left on that Welcome post which I deleted. It was just a placeholder post.

I will add the "Recent Comments"' area back on the blog when we have more posts and comments. Comments can be posted on the pages too. Go leave some.

Is anyone going to post anything? I'm your web designer, not your content provider :laugh:. I may contribute at some point but not right now.

shadowdancer

Yeah I left a comment too - well more of a question really regarding best way to use the tin foil

not there now :(

Davina

gregory

aurarcana said:
All of the comments were left on that Welcome post which I deleted. It was just a placeholder post.

I will add the "Recent Comments"' area back on the blog when we have more posts and comments. Comments can be posted on the pages too. Go leave some.

Is anyone going to post anything? I'm your web designer, not your content provider :laugh:. I may contribute at some point but not right now.
Excuse me, I HAVE done :D And yes, I will !

PS if we "leave a reply" does that come up like a comment ?

strings of life

Ha gregory :).

shadowdancer said:
Yeah I left a comment too - well more of a question really regarding best way to use the tin foil

not there now :(

Davina
Post it again on one of the pages if you wish or on the one blog post there now :).

No more pages or posts will be deleted. I only deleted one (that Welcome post).

Maybe I can set up a page so that people can post questions? It will essentially be a page that people can comment on. It will just have many comments.