Get "certified" - it's cheap! ; )

Cassandra022

i'm excited :0

gregory

Sounding good so far.

I feel that using the traditional meaning of the cards severely limits the reader's potential to make direct etheric contact with the internal symbolism ensconced in the...

I told you I don't have time to think about this today

Pen

nicky said:
Upon reflection, I believe that tarot readings should be cyreniac in nature- the better one feels; both giving and getting, the happier the clients. More clients mean more money :)

LOL ;)

:D :D :D - great start!

Does this mean you'll take Ethics, Nicky????

Pen

Pen

gregory said:
Sounding good so far.

I feel that using the traditional meaning of the cards severely limits the reader's potential to make direct etheric contact with the internal symbolism ensconced in the...

I told you I don't have time to think about this today

Maybe this is why we need a profile - you sound very intellectual, Gregory!

Pen

gregory

It was that "cyreniac" that got me started :D

OK:

I fink using only the book meanings means we don't get into the symbolism of the cards as deep as wot we could, innit. :D

Hee hee clunk.

Pen

Re. the profile. Perhaps it would be good if the overall effect was well-educated, but the content severely questionable verging on nonsensical to anyone who knows anything at all about tarot?

Pen

We cross-posted....:D

firefrost

goldenweb said:
Re. the profile. Perhaps it would be good if the overall effect was well-educated, but the content severely questionable verging on nonsensical to anyone who knows anything at all about tarot?

Pen

We cross-posted....:D

I like that idea!

Pen

Back later - off to walk the terrier.

Pen

gregory

That was what I had in mind. ETHERIC CONTACT ????

PathWalker

Exchnage???

Could we have a "Certification Exchange" do you think? Works with xmas cards, and this way we'd all get something to stick on our walls :D