Question re Archeon Tarot

Bean Feasa

Okay, I am now in a position to officially announce the scientific discovery that moving house causes you to lose about a gazillion brain cells. We've been in our new house for about a month now and I've more or less just unpacked the last little bits and pieces. The Archeon deck (which I bought shortly before we moved) turned up early on and I assumed it had just got separated from its book in the packing process. But I've searched high and low and... no book. Now I've started to wonder did it come with a book at all?
The Amazon entries (US and UK) don't really specify, nor do any of the reviews I've read, though people have referred to the LWB, which I guess they might not do if there was a full book.
So... fellow Archeon owners, please enlighten me. Was this a book-and-deck set, or was it always just a lonely deck? Did the removal men abscond with my Archeon book or am I just losing my grip on reality?

Ilithiya

Rest easy - nothing's lost! The Archeon doesn't have a book, just the LWB, unless our dear archeon is in the process of writing one for the deck!

Illy

Aura Wolf

Mine didn't come with a book :) Just the LWB and its own little box.

Bean Feasa

Thanks for putting my mind to rest Illy and Star Spirit :) I'd better settle down to read that LWB then!
blessings

NightWing

Archeon Book

I'm rather hoping that you are in fact sensing the future, in which a really good book for the Archeon Tarot exists. Now you see but dimly through the veil of time; soon may you have greater clarity!

Bean Feasa

Heh-heh! Yes, Nightwing, maybe the turmoil of the housemove has revealed psychic powers I didn't know I had! :p