Umbrae

jackdaw*

Isn't it obvious, Gregory? Yours is the Charmed! })

Me? Stairs of Gold? Really? That's one that's escaped me for ages ... off to have a look.

But I will not buy.
I will not buy.
I will NOT buy.

Oh damn, and now you've that salsa stain on your frilly tutu. Tomato NEVER comes out ... time for Umbrae to put his trousers back on ... if he can find them.

Disa

Umbrae said:
"Behold, Umbrae Draco - mouthpiece of Ooolatek Who Speaks Only Lies is about to speak...tremble ye heritics...."

"You will notice that I did not mention the Fenestra for anybody..."

"Tremble ye heritics for Umbrae Draco - mouthpiece of Ooolatek Who Speaks Only Lies has spoken...figure it out for thyselves...where are the trousers? Goodness, her legs are...well...I could swear...something about genes...or is it jeans..."

:smoker:

No Fenestra for anybody??? Whaaa. But , but...Stamps feet...

Aquarian huh? That's cool - I'm a pisces- does that have anything to do with anything? Runs off to read the write up and look at the pretty pictures.
Have fun on your trip, Umbrae- thanks for playing with us before you left ;)

Disa

gregory

QueenofPentacles said:
Isn't it obvious, Gregory? Yours is the Charmed! })
You are a cruel woman QoP. I think even Umbrae isn't that unkind.... :( I will await his judgment.

Cielo

Tapping long red fingernails on table impatiently.....

Well, I want a recommendation! A recommendation!!! :D
Or shall I forever be stuck with the RWS and the DruidCraft?! :D

Sophie

gregory said:
You are a cruel woman QoP. I think even Umbrae isn't that unkind.... :( I will await his judgment.
I think I can confidently say that Umbrae will advise you to gift all your decks to your many loving friends, and keep only the IIT (or acquire it if by great chance you don't have it). You and I can then swap readings - me with my Ator, you with you IIT. })

Netzach

Gosh it's crowded in here . . . I only just saw the notices up . . . Is the guest of honour still here? . . . Is he still giving out words of wisdom? . . . I do hope I'm not too late.

Sees Umbrae in the distance and waves wildly.

Me too, please, Umbrae before you go!

EnglishRose

I hope i'm not too late either for Umbraes recommendations.
thanks,
Sophie

Little Baron

I know where there is [or was] a PoMo very cheap in London.

Hmmmm.

Thanks Umbrae.

LB

Satori

firemaiden, have you heard of the chocolate rorschack tarot?
It is really wonderful.
Eat gobs of chocolate and press your confection stained fingers, lips, cheeks, nose onto some index cards. Keep eating until you have at least 22 cards.
This is a Real Tarot.

Allow the cards to dry and then lay them out.

If they spell H-e-r-s-h-e-y discard, purchase some really good Belgian chocolate and start over.

They almost always do spell Hershey and a second attempt is usually necessary...

Have fun!

Deana

LittleBuddha, I hope you do get your hands on that PoMo. For some reason, when I read that Umbrae recommended that one for you, I got chills. It just seemed to "fit" somehow. Yes, I think you would really like that deck.

How many of us are going to be over-analyzing now: what? why that deck? what is he trying to say about me?

I know I'm overanalyzing this Morgan Greer thing. Morgan Greer???? Really? The funny thing is, I had this deck several years ago and then sold it. Then last year I bought it again and liked it so much I immediately bought a second copy. Then I sold the one that had the box and kept the one whose box I'd carelessly thrown away. But I wasn't sure if I liked it or not. But then I finally sold it as part of a lot on eBay and I was expecting to mail it out first thing Tuesday morning. Except my buyer hasn't paid, so it's sitting with the other decks, awaiting payment or notification that there won't be any payment.

So now I guess Fate will decide: if it's to be the Morgan Greer, then my buyer won't come through with the payment and I won't relist it. But if the buyer does pay, then how I can I buy a Morgan Greer, *again*, after sending three of them away?

And I'm still trying to figure out what's being said about me by recommending that deck (over-analyzing). Is it that I'm boldly colorful yet surprisingly conventional? That I'm just boring? That I look like I'm from the 70s? Maybe I zoom in too closely on details and missing the big picture?

I can't believe Umbrae would just desert us in the middle of this thread. Since when does "real life" take priority over AT? ;)