The Transparent Tarot

MonoAzul313

Fantastic

Congratulations! I think this idea is just genius, and am glad to see someone recognized it.

Open Arms

So where do I go to get one???

Pretty please?

I have been reading through this thread and looking at the work in progress has just blown me away.

As an intuitive reader I got such a jolt just looking at the work in progress.

~ Blessings and Light ~

Sidhe-Ra

Deckster said:
I have been so excited about this project for a long long time. I even sent you some links for possible printers/publishers. My heart sings to know that you are on your way and that this is in the world. It is a wonderful thing to share passion and I am indeed happy that you are now going to be able to do that.
I sincerely hope that at some point we might meet up while we are out and about promoting our works. Your words for my project have been kind and appreciated. I have been sending positive thoughts and intentions your way and will continue to do so.

Deckster
www.thecircledeck.com

Thank you so much! I also hope we shall meet- your circle deck is so artistic, powerful and unique. I admire your work greatly!

Many blessings,

Em xx

Sidhe-Ra

MonoAzul313 said:
Congratulations! I think this idea is just genius, and am glad to see someone recognized it.

Thank you, that's very kind!

Blessings,

Em xx

Sidhe-Ra

Open Arms said:
So where do I go to get one???

Pretty please?

I have been reading through this thread and looking at the work in progress has just blown me away.

As an intuitive reader I got such a jolt just looking at the work in progress.

~ Blessings and Light ~

The book and deck set should be available around this time next year, (provided I can get the book finished on time!)

Thank you so much for your generous comment- I look forward to hearing how you get on with the cards next year!

many blessings,

Em xx

snowRaven

A whole year... *sigh* =)

I can't wait, but it's been roughly a century since the tarot experienced such a big step of evolution, so really - what's another year?

Sidhe-Ra

Wow, Snowraven, that is quite a compliment! Thank you so much :) I hope it will be worth the wait!

Many Blessings,

Em xx

Vetch

Oh, wow, I am late.

First the whining: I liked the original version of the wand's queen and king, and I don't really like the kings and queens that came after them. They look like dolls to me.
But I am quite alone with that, that's why I dare to mention it at all.

Ok, this done. Now

THIS IS AWESOME! BEAUTIFUL!

I have just found this thread, and when I clicked on the first image, the empress, I got shivers down my spine. I clicked through the whole thread (no way of reading everything, but looking at every picture) and am totally blown away now. The images are so simple, but still to carry so much, they would work as a normal deck, too. But being transparent and combining them - that's absolutely ingenious. Truly adding a new dimension. I am -- what's the word? -- touched, gripped, stirred, in awe -- actually, 'touched' is it. Really touched, y'know.

And I am actually a deck-nazi. I bought many different decks in my youth, tried them, didn't 'dig' them, and have finally returned to Pamela's Rider-Waite without the intention to bother with any other deck ever again. (Not saying I am right, just describing how it is with me).

But I will get this one, as soon as it's available and I can afford it. It's worth saving for.

You have received much (well deserved) praise here, I don't add anything relevant or new to that. But I think praise is something one can't get too much of. :D

Thank you for creating this! It will become a classic. I think it already is.

Sidhe-Ra

Awww, thank you Vetch! (Sorry about the court cards- it's so hard to please everyone!)

Like most artists, I am a bit of a praise junkie, so your comment has really cheered me up! I'm trying to get the book finished this month so that I'm free to work on other projects, (Tarot of the Black Mountain, then the book for Tarot of the sidhe, The Never Tarot and a commisioned portrait sometime before Christmas!), and positive vibes from people like you really spur me on- THANK YOU!

Many Blessings to you and yours,

Em xx

Sidhe-Ra

P.s....

Here is another little snippet from the book, for those who might be interested...

Em xxx

Attachments

• The Sevens.doc
    211.5 KB · Views: 198