Advice to find a suitable crystal.

cozmo0_4

I've googled crystals for freeing myself from embarrassment, and I'm getting results for crystals for childhood issues in the explanations.
Mainly getting amethyst - just wanted clarification of real people, would amethyst be suitable to use to clear embarrassment over a situation and are there any other crystals I should get ?
Thanks

JuniperPress

Rose quartz is a gentle love stone that can help with childhood issues but even more so is pink mangano calcite. I also really love white howlite for gentle healing of hurts but after reading your post I was really drawn to mention the mangano calcite to you. Intuitively I think it would be the best for you but really all calcites are really gentle and lovely.

http://meanings.crystalsandjewelry.com/pink-mangano-calcite/

eta: the amethyst is a good one too but I'm getting a strong ping on the mangano calcite

DDwarks

You can charge whatever crystal or stone/ pebble that you find on the ground for that purpose too. Sure it's nice having a pretty stone "specifically" recommended for whatever job you need it for but it's not necessary.
Go for whatever you feel attracted to and give it a function yourself x

cozmo0_4

Rose quartz is a gentle love stone that can help with childhood issues but even more so is pink mangano calcite. I also really love white howlite for gentle healing of hurts but after reading your post I was really drawn to mention the mangano calcite to you. Intuitively I think it would be the best for you but really all calcites are really gentle and lovely.

http://meanings.crystalsandjewelry.com/pink-mangano-calcite/

eta: the amethyst is a good one too but I'm getting a strong ping on the mangano calcite

Excellent assistance. Being a newbie to crystals I've not heard off this one and it will be on my to buy list this week. I feel like I'm wearing out my rose quartz, I have 2 and one is now really white and the 2nd is fading fast. I've recharged them but they're assisting me as best they can.