What Oracle Deck Are You Using?

blackairplane

I use Graven Images Oracle and Magical Menagerie when I get in the oracle mood.

pippi

The Faeries' Oracle ... and loving 'em! :)

BodhiSeed

Jewel said:
You are evil, you made me order this today! Thank goodness my b-day is coming up and I was able to use that as an excuse, and will thank the husband when I get home.
Can't wait to hear what you think of it - you say I'm evil, but you'll thank me later! :D

Bodhran

Open Arms

Two decks mainly...

Ascended Masters and my 20 yr old Lenormand.

But there are times my VFO and Madam Endora come calling.....

Jewel

bodhran said:
Can't wait to hear what you think of it - you say I'm evil, but you'll thank me later! :D
I am sure I will *LOL*. They husband was pleased for his "thoughfullness" and "intuitiveness" in what I wanted for my b-day, and told me it was effortless to order (since I ordered it and informed him that "he" had ordered it) *ROFLMAO*. He said he would keep an eye out for UPS today and go wrap it up for my b-day *LOL*. I will touch base with you in mid March (when I get to actually open it), so you can share with me how you work with it and so we can talk about it. The deck looks trully lovely and insightful on first glance of computer scans. I'm excited!

moderndayruth

I just got Rune Oracle (Lo Scarabeo) and i am absolutely mesmerized and enchanted by it, it's an absolutely beautiful and amazingly accurate oracle :heart:

Frey

Various

When I get in the "Oracle" Mood im working with my runes (wooden - carved ones or cards from Nadja Berger "Runenkräfte" or Voenix ("Magie der Runen")...

Frouds brilliant and honest "Faeries Oracle" is after years still one of my favourites.

And the "Goddess Oracle" guides me since years and I still love it - even as a man :) ...

Frey

Gavriela

Chronata's Crowstones are the bestest for a quick and easy read, and you can also combine them - fun and pretty! I love that little set.

Other than that, I'm boringly still doing Lenormand, Leidingkarten, and the occasional siblla deck. Though it's really not boring at all to me.

Love Froud's Faeries, though I don't read often with them and Kimberley Marooney's Angel Blessing and Angel Love cards for the art.

Lusting over L'Oracles Belline et Triade (in my dreams!), and a Mystical Kipperkarten.

MysticalMoose

I love these sort of threads, reading everyone preferences :D Im just nosey :D

Mainly Im using Graven Images Oracle, its just so spot on for me, straight to the point & no messing!
Madame Endora is also a well used one, also no beating around the bush!
I have also bought Way Of The Horse & its wonderful. I am a horse person & I have connected with this set straightaway. Its a "thoughtful" deck very calming & wise ~ just like spending time with the horses in the fields really. :)

Those are my main 3, but I do use Frouds Faeries cus they are cheeky & cause mischief, The Fairy Ring which is direct & in your face! & Ive recently aquired The Wicca Pack, I just love the art but ho hum......Im not sure about readings with it.....:rolleyes:

:love: MM

Le Fanu

Playing Card Oracles, the Ana Cortez set. The book came through from amazon. Im just gripped by this; book essential to getting the most from it, so Im glad I bought it. The whole geomantics theory really makes sense, and I find myself looking at playing cards now as almost entirely divinatory tools. Im totally hooked on this! It´s wonderful system...

Im never seen a system which all ties up so convincingly...