Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

AZ pub.

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Walking the old paths

PathWalker 

Cricket is even more dire than I expected
Top   #11
Citizen

Rhinemaiden 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PathWalker View Post
Cricket is even more dire than I expected
how so?
Top   #12
Walking the old paths

PathWalker 

Each side has 11 men to score runs - with their first go ( and their 11 men) India scored over 500.

England have used up three of their men and scored only 41.

You don't need to understand the rules to be able to look at the maths and go "Oh Dear!"

I broke out the chocolate biscuits....

ETA - I'm not really suprised (if you follow cricket you would understand) and I do enjoy cricket whoever wins, but that was truly dreadful.

Good morning How are you? COld here, and I've been listening on and off since 4 this morning (it's 11 now) so I'm getting in a nice warm bath in a minute.
Top   #13
Citizen

Rhinemaiden 

Quote:
Originally Posted by baylys View Post
Playing on computer. Trying to learn lenormand as there is no info in nz, thankfully I have AT.
have you checked Melissa Hill's blog???

http://lenormand.info/
Top   #14
Citizen

Rhinemaiden 

Quote:
Each side has 11 men to score runs - with their first go ( and their 11 men) India scored over 500.

England have used up three of their men and scored only 41.

You don't need to understand the rules to be able to look at the maths and go "Oh Dear!"

ETA - I'm not really suprised (if you follow cricket you would understand) and I do enjoy cricket whoever wins, but that was truly dreadful.

Good morning How are you? COld here, and I've been listening on and off since 4 this morning (it's 11 now) so I'm getting in a nice warm bath in a minute.
I confess that even tho cricket is VERY popular in the West Indies, my exposure to the game is limited to the description of a game in Dorothy L. Sayer's "Murder Must Advertise" -- I probably need to get out more. LOL

Chocolate biscuits are a good thing! You needed those... medicinal!

I'm fine... enjoying a vacation day, made a crockpot of bean soup last night/into this morning, now in meal sized portions. About to go shopping, then home to make a pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving next week.
Top   #15
Citizen

Mellaenn 

Morning all, how's it going? Just a quick peek to say hello before I'm off to my Friday. Onw work day, then a busy day tomorrow (psychic fair in the morning and teaching a tarot class in the afternoon.)

Then next week is a three-day week - I have a holiday - PAID - which is a first for me in over two years!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhinemaiden View Post
have you checked Melissa Hill's blog???

http://lenormand.info/
Melissa is a guru. She taught herself Lenormand by creating a deck and has created several more since then.

How's by you RM? Ready for the weekend?
Top   #16
Citizen

Mellaenn 

Quote:

These should be a staple in any household. How are you, love? See your name reminds me of our convo re loose tarot cards, I had forgotten about them.

ETA - OK, off to get ready for work - laters!
Top   #17
Citizen

Rhinemaiden 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellaenn View Post
Morning all, how's it going? Just a quick peek to say hello before I'm off to my Friday. Onw work day, then a busy day tomorrow (psychic fair in the morning and teaching a tarot class in the afternoon.)

Then next week is a three-day week - I have a holiday - PAID - which is a first for me in over two years!

How's by you RM? Ready for the weekend?
Hi Mell, this IS my weekend (vacation day today! )... oh, you get a paid holiday! See? There ARE benefits to working for others.....

----------------------------

I'm off shopping! later, sweeties... >>>>>-------
Top   #18
Walking the old paths

PathWalker 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellaenn View Post
These should be a staple in any household. How are you, love? See your name reminds me of our convo re loose tarot cards, I had forgotten about them.

ETA - OK, off to get ready for work - laters!
Cards are now in a jiffy bag and addressed - been on the table for several days but I would need to ge to a post office to send them, can't just drop them in the box here. Maybe saturday? I'll be in touch don't worry x
Top   #19
Citizen

Stormdancer 

Quote:
I am torn. When I read something on AT, more often then not "spirituality" I often know the statistical odds, or bell curve numbers that make amazing events rather not special with the given information. Do I let the truth deflate their sails, or leave them in happy but miss-conceived bliss?
Helluva post to wake up to

I suppose my question to you is, why???
Top   #20

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.