Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Christmas pub 3

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

yirabeth 

In a perfect world..YES.

But, like I told him tonight, You better not plan on getting married til you get unlazy, the first time your wife comes home from working all day and you've sat on your butt all day, shit's gonna hit the fan buddy....

He rolled his eyes and left LOL At least he quit asking how long til dinner, right??
Top   #2381
Citizen

yirabeth 

Hey Emmsma How was work? Any heartwarming adoptions?
Top   #2382
Citizen

jcwirish 

Hi everybody. We saw The Hobbit last night. We loved it! It's long, like all Peter Jackson's films, but very entertaining. Anyway, we liked it. I think the faster film speed made it a bit hard to focus on a few occasions, but I liked the detail it allowed. A few of those guys have big pores, lol!

How's everyone here?
Top   #2383
Citizen

yirabeth 

ROFL @ big pores!

Hi Jo
Top   #2384
Citizen

yirabeth 

I think I'm gonna get new shoe inserts. Do those things wear out maybe? Maybe mine are...compressed? or something.

If that doesn't help, soon as I get insurance I might go to the dr. and see if HE can tell me why, after working on my feet for 8 months now, I still am in big pain at the end of the day... as long as that doesn't get me work sanctions. Would rather put up with the pain.
Top   #2385
Citizen

jcwirish 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yirabeth View Post
ROFL @ big pores!

Hi Jo
Hey Yira! Let's just say that I would not want to be filmed up close in that way. It would not be pretty.
Top   #2386
Citizen

jcwirish 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yirabeth View Post
I think I'm gonna get new shoe inserts. Do those things wear out maybe? Maybe mine are...compressed? or something.

If that doesn't help, soon as I get insurance I might go to the dr. and see if HE can tell me why, after working on my feet for 8 months now, I still am in big pain at the end of the day... as long as that doesn't get me work sanctions. Would rather put up with the pain.
I would think that the store bought ones would wear out eventually. The prescription ones are so expensive. I'm not sure what insurance covers. I guess it depends on what coverage you've got. Are you allowed to sit on a stool at the bank?
Top   #2387
Citizen

Mellaenn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcwirish View Post
Hi everybody. We saw The Hobbit last night. We loved it! It's long, like all Peter Jackson's films, but very entertaining. Anyway, we liked it. I think the faster film speed made it a bit hard to focus on a few occasions, but I liked the detail it allowed. A few of those guys have big pores, lol!

How's everyone here?
I went all by myself to see the Hobbit yesterday and loved it. Of course, I've been a LOTR fan for 40 years, so it was a given.
Top   #2388
Citizen

jcwirish 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellaenn View Post
I went all by myself to see the Hobbit yesterday and loved it. Of course, I've been a LOTR fan for 40 years, so it was a given.
Yeah, me too! I don't understand the people who are saying bad things about it. I thought it was great. I actually like the Hobbit story the best.
Top   #2389
Citizen

Mellaenn 

Well, dang. I did it. I took a look at the Daniloff! Now I wants it, my precious!!!!
Top   #2390

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.