Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Christmas pub 3

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

emmsma 

Quote:
Originally Posted by celticnoodle View Post
where do you find $20.00 sneakers???
Walmart. I don't recommend it.
Top   #2431
Citizen

yirabeth 

Or my current work shoes...Kmart... They DO have inserts in them. But the ones I used also, while working at the convenience store...

Ya know the real bummer about having to seek a second job? (I'm job hunting again, I need full time work even if my preferred job is still part time) My feet.
Top   #2432
Citizen

celticnoodle 

lol. I do sometimes get my 'dress' shoes there. or at those shoe stores in teh mall where you can buy them for $15-$20.00. I forget the name of those stores--but I think every mall has them. But, I rarely dress up and so I don't wear them often, and so it's not too bad.
Top   #2433
Citizen

emmsma 

Sadly, even if I could afford real shoes, I'd also need to budget in the road trip to get to a real store. There is Walmart, Kmart and Payless. Or drive 3 hours to Phoenix.
Top   #2434
Citizen

Mellaenn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by baylys View Post
Yira, I'm in steel-cap boots so don't ask me about shoes, I just know that one pair hurts and the other doesn't.
LOL - I almost bought myself a pair when I was working out in the warehouse this year, but I knew pretty soon into that job wouldn't last too long, so I held off. Hubby gets a new pair every year for the water plant wear he works. We call 'em "Frankenshoes"!

Quote:
I think you need to look at starting to save for a really good pair. Go to a proper shoe shop for the first pair and get fitted properly etc. After that, once you know the brand, size and style, then you can get them elsewhere for cheaper. But definitely get them professionally fitted the first time.
This is great advice. I think it will make a world of difference for you, Yira!
Top   #2435
Citizen

yirabeth 

I think I'm gonna. I'm just miserable, my feet hurt so much...and I love my job! It's not me whining about the job. I lovelovelove it. But I hurt when I get home, too...
Top   #2436
Citizen

celticnoodle 

Payless! that is the store I go for my 'dress shoes'. I did buy the easy spirit though at JCP, I think? either there or Macy's or one of those other dept. stores like them. They are divine.
Top   #2437
Citizen

yirabeth 

Quote:
Yira, I'm in steel-cap boots so don't ask me about shoes, I just know that one pair hurts and the other doesn't.
I have a pair of steel-toed athletic shoes, from when I worked in the factory
Top   #2438
Citizen

Mellaenn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yirabeth View Post
Ya know the real bummer about having to seek a second job? (I'm job hunting again, I need full time work even if my preferred job is still part time) My feet.
Maybe an office job sitting at a desk?

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmsma View Post
Sadly, even if I could afford real shoes, I'd also need to budget in the road trip to get to a real store. There is Walmart, Kmart and Payless. Or drive 3 hours to Phoenix.
Well for you, if you decided to get good shoes, you might have to do the online shopping after all. With Zappos the shoes are there the next day and you can return them for free if they don't fit or you don't like them. They are expensive - but cheaper than a trip to Phoenix!
Top   #2439
Citizen

baylys 

The shoe on the lefts are the 'sore' steelcaps. The ones on the right are my 'happy feet' boots.

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357180929.512672.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  88.3 KB
Top   #2440

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.