Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Reading Exercise: One card-One Sentence 46

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
Butterflies555  Butterflies555 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Nov 2013
Location: Texas, US
Posts: 1,326
Butterflies555 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kgirl View Post
Ten of Swords

Don't stress or overthink things. Your mind could be your own worst enemy today. Just try to step back and look at things logically and don't things so personally today. Whatever happens today, it isn't as bad as you are imagining it to be

Q: What would he like to see happen between us?
Knight of pentacles

He is working towards some relationship but it will be very slow since the pentacles are very slow moving


Q above
Top   #121
Butterflies555  Butterflies555 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Nov 2013
Location: Texas, US
Posts: 1,326
Butterflies555 

It refreshed too slow lol

What does he want to happen with us?
Top   #122
katieb  katieb is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 Sep 2012
Location: canada
Posts: 8,235
katieb 

Butterflies: qos

he's still protecting his heart and would like to know you better first through conversation

what is he feeling for me?
Top   #123
Butterflies555  Butterflies555 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Nov 2013
Location: Texas, US
Posts: 1,326
Butterflies555 

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieb View Post
Butterflies: qos

he's still protecting his heart and would like to know you better first through conversation

what is he feeling for me?
Hey just wanted to let you know that last night when i think it was you said I would be making a decision. That was dead on. I will be and its a big one.
Top   #124
Butterflies555  Butterflies555 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Nov 2013
Location: Texas, US
Posts: 1,326
Butterflies555 

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieb View Post
Butterflies: qos

he's still protecting his heart and would like to know you better first through conversation

what is he feeling for me?
King of cups

I would say he like you and will be making it known. He's not hiding it.

Should I do what she wants or go with what I want even if it makes her hate me?
Top   #125
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflies555 View Post
King of cups

I would say he like you and will be making it known. He's not hiding it.

Should I do what she wants or go with what I want even if it makes her hate me?
Go with what you want.

Hierophant

Will M give me more than agreed upon once we get started?
Top   #126
Butterflies555  Butterflies555 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Nov 2013
Location: Texas, US
Posts: 1,326
Butterflies555 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
Go with what you want.

Hierophant

Will M give me more than agreed upon once we get started?
Knight of wands
Yes and it will happen very fast.

Is F attached to me even though he told me not to be?
Top   #127
Friture's Avatar
Friture  Friture is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jul 2012
Location: In your heart, on the throne next to yours
Posts: 12,342
Friture 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflies555 View Post
Knight of wands
Yes and it will happen very fast.

Is F attached to me even though he told me not to be?
page pents
not so much as being attached but he does treasure you a lot.


Q: Has this situation reached the final outcome?
Top   #128
pianosmile's Avatar
pianosmile  pianosmile is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Oct 2010
Location: California :D
Posts: 3,493
pianosmile 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friture View Post
page pents
not so much as being attached but he does treasure you a lot.


Q: Has this situation reached the final outcome?
page of swords-
Nope. There's more to come.

Should I go on the trip tomorrow? I keep getting ridiculously bad cards when I read about it.
Top   #129
Friture's Avatar
Friture  Friture is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jul 2012
Location: In your heart, on the throne next to yours
Posts: 12,342
Friture 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pianosmile View Post
page of swords-
Nope. There's more to come.

Should I go on the trip tomorrow? I keep getting ridiculously bad cards when I read about it.
7 of wands
No.. stay away from it

Q: What will happen next?
Top   #130




 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.