Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Reading Exercise: One card-One Sentence 46

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
strangebrew's Avatar
strangebrew  strangebrew is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Mar 2008
Location: everywhere
Posts: 18,556
strangebrew 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcaneWisdom View Post
9 of Swords
The proposal will consist of turning a negative situation into a positive one and will be mentally stressful for you.

Q: Are J's feelings for me romantic?
Three coins

they lean more to feeling friendly and practical than romantic


how does B feel about me?
Top   #171
WaterSong's Avatar
WaterSong  WaterSong is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Mar 2006
Location: sheltered by trees
Posts: 17,225
WaterSong 

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangebrew View Post
Three coins

they lean more to feeling friendly and practical than romantic


how does B feel about me?
7 of pentacles: they may be taking time to asses that, a sort of break to reevaluate their relationship with you.

Q: what is the partnership that broke down that affected him so much?
Top   #172
ArcaneWisdom's Avatar
ArcaneWisdom  ArcaneWisdom is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Apr 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,044
ArcaneWisdom 

Quote:
Originally Posted by magenta View Post
7 of pentacles: they may be taking time to asses that, a sort of break to reevaluate their relationship with you.

Q: what is the partnership that broke down that affected him so much?
Ace of Swords
It was a new partnership that was in the process of achieving a goal that was important to him.

Q: Why can J not finish it?
Top   #173
strangebrew's Avatar
strangebrew  strangebrew is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Mar 2008
Location: everywhere
Posts: 18,556
strangebrew 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcaneWisdom View Post
Ace of Swords
It was a new partnership that was in the process of achieving a goal that was important to him.

Q: Why can J not finish it?
8 swords

they are trapped in some fearful situation with themselves at the moment, so it is fear of the future that is stopping them

am i becoming a hermit?
Top   #174
Phoenix11  Phoenix11 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 17 Nov 2012
Location: MI, USA
Posts: 2,777
Phoenix11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangebrew View Post
8 swords

they are trapped in some fearful situation with themselves at the moment, so it is fear of the future that is stopping them

am i becoming a hermit?
10 of Pentacles

No, you just know what you want in life and won't be settling for anything less

Will I hear from C in the next few days?
Top   #175
ArcaneWisdom's Avatar
ArcaneWisdom  ArcaneWisdom is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Apr 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,044
ArcaneWisdom 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix11 View Post
10 of Pentacles

No, you just know what you want in life and won't be settling for anything less

Will I hear from C in the next few days?
Son of Cups
No, but you will hear from him soon, give him a few more days.

Q: Is J using me for some reason or does he legitimately care?
Top   #176
WaterSong's Avatar
WaterSong  WaterSong is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Mar 2006
Location: sheltered by trees
Posts: 17,225
WaterSong 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix11 View Post
10 of Pentacles

No, you just know what you want in life and won't be settling for anything less

Will I hear from C in the next few days?
Ace of pentacles: it appears that yes, you will.( It came out with the page of cups also)

for you Arcane:
Q: Is J using me for some reason or does he legitimately care?

King of pentacles: he/she does care, they seem to be nice, honorable people


Q: was that partnership work related, some job offer that did not happen ?
Top   #177
ArcaneWisdom's Avatar
ArcaneWisdom  ArcaneWisdom is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Apr 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,044
ArcaneWisdom 

Quote:
Originally Posted by magenta View Post
Ace of pentacles: it appears that yes, you will.( It came out with the page of cups also)

for you Arcane:
Q: Is J using me for some reason or does he legitimately care?

King of pentacles: he/she does care, they seem to be nice, honorable people


Q: was that partnership work related, some job offer that did not happen ?
2 of Discs
Yes it was, it had something to do with finances and money.

Q: Would it be a good idea to let go of D or is there still hope?
Top   #178
APT's Avatar
APT  APT is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Aug 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 1,971
APT 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcaneWisdom View Post

Q: Would it be a good idea to let go of D or is there still hope?
Ace of Wands

There's still hope, there's potential for rebirth, healing, a new beginning.

Will I be in a romantic relationship in 2014?
Top   #179
ArcaneWisdom's Avatar
ArcaneWisdom  ArcaneWisdom is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Apr 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,044
ArcaneWisdom 

Quote:
Originally Posted by APT View Post
Ace of Wands

There's still hope, there's potential for rebirth, healing, a new beginning.

Will I be in a romantic relationship in 2014?

X Wheel of Fortune
Yes you will, put in the work and do the actions to get that wheel turning in your favor!

Q: Where will this new art road lead?
Top   #180




 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.