Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Reading Exercise: One card-One Sentence 46

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
Friture's Avatar
Friture  Friture is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jul 2012
Location: In your heart, on the throne next to yours
Posts: 12,342
Friture 

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieb View Post
Death

Something has ended or is over for x that they prefer not to tell you about

will I enjoy and connect with the new oracle deck that I ordered?
King of Cups
Yes, and this will be for a looong time! You'll be very satisfied and happy with it, and I feel you'll love and treasure it for decades to come.


Q: Is there anything else regarding X that they're not telling me, I sense that they're keeping something from me?
Top   #561
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 

Friture


they are keeping something from you but the cards say you will find it out quickly and dont wish to tell you ( sorry for the crappy answer )

High Priestess

Would A have taken me to watch the practices of his team?
Top   #562
Friture's Avatar
Friture  Friture is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jul 2012
Location: In your heart, on the throne next to yours
Posts: 12,342
Friture 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
Friture


they are keeping something from you but the cards say you will find it out quickly and dont wish to tell you ( sorry for the crappy answer )

High Priestess

Would A have taken me to watch the practices of his team?
Knight of Pentacles
Yes definitely, A would have make it a habit to.

Q: Are they not telling me that X is cheating on me with another girl?
Top   #563
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 

Friture


No, I dont think X is cheating as he seems to be secretive because of some other issue is bugging him.

10 of cups

Would I not have bothered him and his team at the practices?

It is a male thing after all but I was watching his videos at practise and I soooo would have wanted to be there and be supportive of everything he did.
Top   #564
Butterflies555  Butterflies555 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Nov 2013
Location: Texas, US
Posts: 1,326
Butterflies555 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
Friture


No, I dont think X is cheating as he seems to be secretive because of some other issue is bugging him.

10 of cups

Would I not have bothered him and his team at the practices?

It is a male thing after all but I was watching his videos at practise and I soooo would have wanted to be there and be supportive of everything he did.
10 of Swords: He may have been afraid to mess up in front of you.

What does this month hold for my love life?
Top   #565
WaterSong's Avatar
WaterSong  WaterSong is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Mar 2006
Location: sheltered by trees
Posts: 17,225
WaterSong 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
Friture


No, I dont think X is cheating as he seems to be secretive because of some other issue is bugging him.

10 of cups

Would I not have bothered him and his team at the practices?

It is a male thing after all but I was watching his videos at practise and I soooo would have wanted to be there and be supportive of everything he did.
9 of cups : no, he would have enjoyed very much and it would have been really fun and happy


Q: message for me about T feelings for me
Top   #566
Sushi's Avatar
Sushi  Sushi is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Nov 2004
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,640
Sushi 

Page of pentacles rx
They're uncertain of how much they want to invest in this relationship at the moment.

--------------------------------------------

Advice on how to catch up on the bills?
Top   #567
Friture's Avatar
Friture  Friture is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jul 2012
Location: In your heart, on the throne next to yours
Posts: 12,342
Friture 

@Butterflies
Page of Wands - Flirts, dates and getting to know new people, but nothing serious...

@magenta
Judgment - T has strong feelings for you, they felt like you are in their life for an important purpose.


Q: Is it the secret that they and X are keeping from me in regards to his business (the authorities closed down his gambling den)?
Top   #568
WaterSong's Avatar
WaterSong  WaterSong is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Mar 2006
Location: sheltered by trees
Posts: 17,225
WaterSong 

for you Sushi:

Advice on how to catch up on the bills?

5 of cups: pay the most important ones for now, and leave the ones that can wait for later.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Friture View Post
Q: Is it the secret that they and X are keeping from me in regards to his business (the authorities closed down his gambling den)?
Ace of cups: I take this as a yes.

Q: message for me
Top   #569
GotH's Avatar
GotH  GotH is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2012
Location: incognitio
Posts: 27,396
GotH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by magenta View Post
for you Sushi:

Advice on how to catch up on the bills?

5 of cups: pay the most important ones for now, and leave the ones that can wait for later.




Ace of cups: I take this as a yes.

Q: message for me
10 of Pentacles

If there is an endeavor you choose to take on soon, you'll do fantastic.


Why has X become so adventurous lately?
Top   #570




 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.