L & P Marseille Tarot Deck

SweetIsTheTruth

Try here

(This link credits Aeclectic, in case you were wondering.)

garmonbozia

Bertrand, I didn't notice it before, but I have the triangles on the backs of my deck as well on the same cards you mentioned. So that is the version that Book Depository is selling at the moment.

Is the card stock similar between the two versions? These are not nearly as thick or stiff as I had imagined based on some of the above comments.

garmonbozia

Perhaps there's another source for the Thunder Bay?

It's out of print, so eBay or Amazon marketplace are your best bets. Make sure and ask the seller if it is the set and not just the book before buying. When I attempted to buy one I got the book only, but the seller refunded my money, so I can't complain.

The Tarot Garden is out of stock on the majority of decks that they carry. I never end up ordering from there because they never have more than one or two decks in stock that I want at the same time. When I get notice that something on my list has come in stock, the other thing I wanted to buy with it is now out of stock. It's an endless cycle with them. They really need to work on their inventory. I prefer to buy two or three decks at a time to save on shipping costs and it is nearly impossible to do with them.

gregory

You don't, perhaps, know that Jeannette is very ill, and so they are having a hard time of it, I hope ? Be a little understanding, OK ? :)

garmonbozia

No, I can't say that I know anything about the folks that run the Tarot Garden site. I'm sorry to hear that someone is ill. I was just sharing my observation about their scarce inventory. For all I know, it's always been like that. I only discovered their site a few months ago when I discovered this one.

It's very unfortunate that there are not any US sites with a wide and reliable inventory that import decks from around the world. absolutely none.

gregory

In the past their inventory (and service) has been outstanding. So Jeannette's illness is very sad indeed.

I think there are other good on line stores in the US,though - I'm sure someone will point you there...