Assistance needed with Burdel decks

garmonbozia

Indeed. The Thunder Bay got in here somewhere and it is certainly a Conver, NOT a Burdel....

Thank you for that clarification. I don't have the Thunder Bay deck myself, so thought I might have just been misremembering that it was a Conver.

gregory

Thank you for that clarification. I don't have the Thunder Bay deck myself, so thought I might have just been misremembering that it was a Conver.
You did not misremember... :)

sapienza

Well Burdel is next after Chosson as you wrote.
My timetable is "one deck per year".
Pierre Madenié was issued in 2012 Dragon Year
François Chosson is booked for 2013 Snake Year
Claude Burdel for 2014 Horse Year

Some enthusiasts suggested me other decks to be edited prior this announced ones.
But this three are my top priority for various reasons, first one being their quality and importance regarding tarots of Marseilles history.
Later I will consider other decks until.... next body ?

In fact I seriously think about publishing Chosson asap: Possibly December 2012 if all things goes well. More probably January 2013.

For Burdel I wish I would issued it for beginning September 2013.
But I would face to a financial problem in this case because each deck means investments and as says British "No money , no honey".
I can't wait for a 'proper' Burdel deck. I have the full size Lo Scarabeo re-drawing but it just doesn't feel right. A facsimile version of the original would be fantastic.

Sherryl

Referring to the first post of this thread, the top image that shows a box with the Sun card on it. There was some confusion about whether this version was still in print and who was selling it. I just got a Llewellyn 2012 Tarot Catalog in the mail. This deck is listed on page 42. It's now the "Tarot de Marseille" without the "s" and sells for $22.95.

shaveling

I just got a Llewellyn 2012 Tarot Catalog in the mail. This deck is listed on page 42. It's now the "Tarot de Marseille" without the "s" and sells for $22.95.
Oh, tidings of comfort & joy! That and the Amazon listing gregory mentioned are a great reassurance.