Celtic cross spread outcome meaning?

Talulah26

I did a celtic cross spread regarding me and this guy im seeing as im not sure where things are going to go. I got no cups cards but i did get the lovers for External influences.

For the outcome I pulled 3 cards -
Queen of coins/knight of coins/king of coins

I thought it was strange to pull this combination. I interpret it as a little family, showing stability but no other cards in the spread indicated a relationship/sex/ or family, besides the lovers.

Queen of coins - i would view this card as myself, maybe feeling happy/content, but i dont feel the rest of the cards reflect this

knight of coins - possibly a child or younger person? could we have a family together? otherwise perhaps things will be boring and uneventful.

King of coins - I view this as the guy im seeing. Very down to earth and stable.

The lovers - as an external factor perhaps something that draws us together, we do get on very well it seems but its early days.

Any interpretations welcome

rwcarter

Moderator Note

Hi Talulah26,

Per the forum Posting Rules, you must provide interpretations for EACH card that you've included. So please provide an interpretation for the External Influences card or edit your post to remove it.

Talulah26

Hi Talulah26,

Per the forum Posting Rules, you must provide interpretations for EACH card that you've included. So please provide an interpretation for the External Influences card or edit your post to remove it.

Oops sorry, i havnt posted here in so long.

pandap

I did a celtic cross spread regarding me and this guy im seeing as im not sure where things are going to go. I got no cups cards but i did get the lovers for External influences.

For the outcome I pulled 3 cards -
Queen of coins/knight of coins/king of coins

I thought it was strange to pull this combination. I interpret it as a little family, showing stability but no other cards in the spread indicated a relationship/sex/ or family, besides the lovers.

Queen of coins - i would view this card as myself, maybe feeling happy/content, but i dont feel the rest of the cards reflect this

knight of coins - possibly a child or younger person? could we have a family together? otherwise perhaps things will be boring and uneventful.

King of coins - I view this as the guy im seeing. Very down to earth and stable.

The lovers - as an external factor perhaps something that draws us together, we do get on very well it seems but its early days.

Any interpretations welcome

I'm a bit confused (which is nothing too unusual for me). :)

You say a Celtic Cross, and then say you pulled three cards for the outcome. How does that work? Are any of the cards clarifiers, or did you just decide to alter the Celtic Cross and pull three cards for position 10, instead of one? Also, do you use reversals?

Talulah26

I'm a bit confused (which is nothing too unusual for me). :)

You say a Celtic Cross, and then say you pulled three cards for the outcome. How does that work? Are any of the cards clarifiers, or did you just decide to alter the Celtic Cross and pull three cards for position 10, instead of one? Also, do you use reversals?

I usually pull 3 cards for the outcome, I do read reversals but none of the cards iv listed were reversed

rwcarter

The Pentacles Courts as outcome suggests a very grounded relationship - not romantic or passionate, but deep and lasting. Lovers as External influences indicates another romantic relationship. So together I can see a deep friendship (Pentacles Courts) because one or the other of you is in a different relationship.

Rodney

Talulah26

The Pentacles Courts as outcome suggests a very grounded relationship - not romantic or passionate, but deep and lasting. Lovers as External influences indicates another romantic relationship. So together I can see a deep friendship (Pentacles Courts) because one or the other of you is in a different relationship.

Rodney

Thanks Rodney, this makes sense, we do get on very well but as a romantic relationship I just don't feel that connection. I think we could be great friends but I feel he is really wanting more than that. Time will tell. Thanks so much for responding, your interpretation makes sense.