Love advice: rx Page of Pentacles and Devil...

tarot_quest

Hi guys,

I am looking for more inputs on this combo. Since I am confused about what to do to find the right person, I decided to specifically ask Tarot for a card to meditate on within the next 2-3 months (part of a larger reading with reversals).

I pulled the Page of Pentacles rx, clarified by the Devil, for this question.

Any ideas regarding this love advice?

I read previous thread on this page of pentacles rx, so could it mean that I should take some time off from searching? Since looking for someone within this time frame might bring some stress or unpleasant feelings (Devil)?

Also, not sure about this, but both cards talk about possessiveness (Earth element).

Thanks!

violetdaisy

Relax (this page is the most studious) and figure out what your healthy desires are vs. unhealthy fixations. If you're really really focused you can lose site of the big picture.

tarot_quest

(this page is the most studious) and figure out what your healthy desires are vs. unhealthy fixations. If you're really really focused you can lose site of the big picture.

I like your take about understanding the difference between my healthy desires and unhealthy fixations, it makes sens with the devil.

May I ask you why you said that I might lose site of the big picture? Is it because the page is rx and is too focus on details? (I read that a rx page of pentacles can be unfocused)

Thanks!

violetdaisy

May I ask you why you said that I might lose site of the big picture? Is it because the page is rx and is too focus on details? (I read that a rx page of pentacles can be unfocused)

Thanks!

As advice, it's telling you to be less focused - at least that's how I see it :) so yes the page rx is unfocused but I'm reading it as what you should do as opposed to what to avoid.

Absynthe

I've come to realise from my own experience that the Page Of Pentacles can mean you are stuck on someone from your past. Maybe it's this little hiccup which is causing you frustration. It could mean you are either frustrated that you can't move on, or that an inability to move on is frustrating your efforts at finding a new love match.

tarot_quest

First time that I realized how to use multi quote... it's never too late!

As advice, it's telling you to be less focused - at least that's how I see it :) so yes the page rx is unfocused but I'm reading it as what you should do as opposed to what to avoid.

Ok thanks :) So you see it as following what he does: not being too focus and looking at the big picture. I understand now. I did not know first if I should or should not do its rx meaning.

I've come to realise from my own experience that the Page Of Pentacles can mean you are stuck on someone from your past. Maybe it's this little hiccup which is causing you frustration. It could mean you are either frustrated that you can't move on, or that an inability to move on is frustrating your efforts at finding a new love match.

wow this could be possible. But oh boy... If that is still the case, I am discouraged. I am trying to forget someone (that I briefly dated) since 6 months. I am feeling more ready now to meet someone new and I have been single for a very long time.

I hope that what you saw in these cards mean that this situation (being stuck in the past), is getting better. I don't know how to speed up this process (since I am accepting my emotions), but I truly feel that I am more ready to meet.

Absynthe

I hope that what you saw in these cards mean that this situation (being stuck in the past), is getting better. I don't know how to speed up this process (since I am accepting my emotions), but I truly feel that I am more ready to meet.

That describes me. Yes, yes in my mind I was over it, ready to move on and meet. But my heart was still stuck there. It took some months and a lot of soul searching to even realise this. What was happening is that despite someone showing interest we would constantly miss each other in some way. Either communication was bad, timing was off or life got in the way. It was tarots way of telling me.....not yet. But it should be noted that the page was constantly showing up next to a frustration card or in a challenge positions, such as something I need to let go of etc.

Don't be discouraged, for me the Page Of Pentacles lifted when I just became consciously aware of this hidden dynamic and realised that I still held this hope in my mind of reuniting with my ex. That's all it really takes.

tarot_quest

But it should be noted that the page was constantly showing up next to a frustration card or in a challenge positions, such as something I need to let go of etc.

wow... That's weird. When asking questions about this date, the page of pentacles was also constantly showing up (next to 6 of cups, or next to death,...)

Don't be discouraged, for me the Page Of Pentacles lifted when I just became consciously aware of this hidden dynamic and realised that I still held this hope in my mind of reuniting with my ex. That's all it really takes.

The thing is that I am conscious of this ''hidden'' dynamic, even more than conscious because I do lot of introspection. Honestly, for some reasons, even if we clearly realize that a certain relationship will never work, getting these emotions out of our system takes time.

Thank you so much for your message! Much appreciated :)