What's the Postman Bringing? Part 13

littlethings

Wonderland and Sun and Moon decks in a tin are here :)

EmpyreanKnight

The Smith-Waite Centennial Tarot deck is coming to our shores, hopefully before the month ends. I'm excited. :)

VampTarot23

Tarot Claude Burdel 1751 from book depository so happy to get it!

celticnoodle

My "Everyday Witch" and "Shaman Healing Oracle Cards" are both in. Sitting in the post office, as I type. the postman left a note in my mailbox to pick it up on Monday. You can bet I'll be there bright and early, Monday morning!!! :D

Carojulie

At lunch time today, the post brought me The Fairytale Tarot (Magic Realist Press)
I have been wanting this deck for litteraly YEARS.
I have a hard time beliving that it is finaly mine now. I have been looking through the cards at least a hundred times this afternoon.......

Barleywine

its a flip open box. i thought it was at first but it wouldn't open so i just started squeezing the box in different ways and it popped open. what a dumb*ss

I saw the Ratziel first-hand today. Beautiful, Old-Testament-looking, majors-only deck. The Devil cracked me up, since I immediately thought of a waiter delivering "Adam-and-Eve-on-the-half-shell.")

Luna's Crone

quantum 2.0 2 in 1 78 degrees of wisdom

Amberjune

The Pagan Otherworlds, Cheimonette and the Tyldwick Tarot have all arrived today.
Glad that I had enough money at home to pay customs.
They are all such beautiful, stunning decks!

Missing in action: the Green Witch Tarot from bookdepository. Usually I receive my orders within a week, but this one has been traveling for two weeks now and still is not here. I hope that it will arrive soon...

Dogs&Coffee

Cosmos Tarot & Oracle
Science Tarot

And a few oracle decks!! SQUEE!!

MissChiff

Pagan tarot....WOOT!!