Just wanted to share....

Sharla

Did a horary chart just for a quick answer of if i would be seeing X today, as it had been mentioned, but not mentioned since......

Details: 9th oct, 12.46pm, nuneaton, england

Im jupiter, X is mercury.

To my analysis we are both peregrine, so basically in regards to the question none of us knew what was going on....i didn't know if he was still coming, and he didn't know if i even wanted him to still come.

Just after id done the chart, i recieved a txt from X, and he is still coming like planned, and he will be here in approx 3hrs.

Now jupiter and mercury are applying to conjunction in libra, mercury is the faster planet so will be coming to jupiter (myself), and the applying conjunction is in 3 degrees (and i'm seeing him in 3hrs and he's the one coming to me).

Also as he is represented by mercury, this was the communication via txt he was planning on doing...hence why he was mercury.

I know the moon is the co-significator here, but she doesn't make any aspects with any inner planets, there all outer, so i'm not sure about the moon here.

Im also not sure why we've both ended up in the 9th house. 9th house to me is about, travel, foreign land, long distance journeys, religion.....

N we dont live that far away from each other for it to be classed as "long distance journeys"...or would an hr 1/2 drive be classed as a long distance journey ?

Sharla

Also just to add, both significators are in the same sign (libra), and in the same house (9th) and have an applying aspect of a conjunction at 3 degrees.

Mercury has just entered libra though.

Just been researching what all these combining factors mean, especially when they had no essential dignities between them, not that i could see anyway.

Libra the sign we are both in is the 7th house (r'ships) ruler and we are both in here, so this i'm assuming is we both want the same thing......but then as mercury has only just entered libra, then maybe X has only just realized he wants this now. Also mercury being faster than jupiter, then i'm wondering if mercury is the one who's more into jupiter, as it would be mercury applying to jupiter.

So going on being in the same house, same sign, and applying conjunct in a tight orb of 3 degrees.....then we both wanted the same thing, we both secretly wanted to see each other.

Unfortunately we were both peregrine and confused, as there had been a lack of communication over past couple of days.

scorpiogirl

Also just to add, both significators are in the same sign (libra), and in the same house (9th) and have an applying aspect of a conjunction at 3 degrees.

Mercury has just entered libra though.

Just been researching what all these combining factors mean, especially when they had no essential dignities between them, not that i could see anyway.

Libra the sign we are both in is the 7th house (r'ships) ruler and we are both in here, so this i'm assuming is we both want the same thing......but then as mercury has only just entered libra, then maybe X has only just realized he wants this now. Also mercury being faster than jupiter, then i'm wondering if mercury is the one who's more into jupiter, as it would be mercury applying to jupiter.

So going on being in the same house, same sign, and applying conjunct in a tight orb of 3 degrees.....then we both wanted the same thing, we both secretly wanted to see each other.

Unfortunately we were both peregrine and confused, as there had been a lack of communication over past couple of days.
Hhmmm I wouldn't necessarily say you two being in Libra, sign of Venus means you two want the same thing. Maybe it could denote the attitude or availability for romance or relationship because it's in detriment? Is your relationship a secretive one?
Just my two cents.
Mercury is generally faster and applying, so I think it's mercury here who initiates or reaches out.
But I think I see what you mean by wanting to see each other...
Still learning ....

Oh moon is in Capricorn...not the best day to ask a horary lol! But I wonder once it leaves and enters Aquarius will it eventually trine to Mercury/Jupiter before it reaches the other planets?

Sharla

Hhmmm I wouldn't necessarily say you two being in Libra, sign of Venus means you two want the same thing. Maybe it could denote the attitude or availability for romance or relationship because it's in detriment? Is your relationship a secretive one?
Just my two cents.
Mercury is generally faster and applying, so I think it's mercury here who initiates or reaches out.
But I think I see what you mean by wanting to see each other...
Still learning ....

Oh moon is in Capricorn...not the best day to ask a horary lol! But I wonder once it leaves and enters Aquarius will it eventually trine to Mercury/Jupiter before it reaches the other planets?

What's in detriment ? I thought both significators were perigene.....are they not.

Sharla

I meant since you both receive Venus.

Ok so we both receive venus, but why would this make us detriment ?

Im not saying your wrong....i'm learning too, but i'm not understanding what your saying in regards to us both receiving venus, so both being in detriment.

The only planet i thought was detriment in libra, was mars. Am i wrong ? :confused:

scorpiogirl

Ok so we both receive venus, but why would this make us detriment ?

Im not saying your wrong....i'm learning too, but i'm not understanding what your saying in regards to us both receiving venus, so both being in detriment.

The only planet i thought was detriment in libra, was mars. Am i wrong ? :confused:

I don't think I made myself clear: Venus is in detriment...you two guys (Mercury and Jupiter) are receiving Venus in its detriment, in my view, points to maybe how you view this relationship...
Now you only asked in this horary if you'll see him...so I may be reading too much into this horary.
:).

Okay Sharla I think I see what you see. Maybe I am wrong! Never Mind! Lol. You may be right.

Sharla

I don't think I made myself clear: Venus is in detriment...you two guys (Mercury and Jupiter) are receiving Venus in its detriment, in my view, points to maybe how you view this relationship...
Now you only asked in this horary if you'll see him...so I may be reading too much into this horary.
:).

Okay Sharla I think I see what you see. Maybe I am wrong! Never Mind! Lol. You may be right.

Okay i get where your coming from now, regarding venus. Venus rules libra....i never even looked where venus was placed....my bad.

But yes venus is 8 degrees capricorn, but the only planet i have for detriment in capricorn is (moon).....in the table im using. And venus being 8 degrees capricorn in a day chart, would make her triplicity.

And us receiving venus, wouldn't that be having venus in libra in her own sign ?....which would once again give her positive dignity.

Sharla

OMG stupid me, sorry scorpio girl, you are correct im having a blonde moment today lol.

Ive been looking at mars not venus....mars is in capricorn and yes venus is in scorpio making her detriment.

Okay now ive cleared that up....yes it is a secretive r'ship unfortunately, so you were right saying this.

How did you see the "secret" is it because of venus being in detriment.....or more so because she is is scorpio.....scorpio ruling the 8th house of secrets ? Infact does the 8th house even rule secrets?

.......No it bloody doesn't .....WAKE UP SHARLA!!!!!!! Scorpio is on the 12th house cusp, being the house of secrets.

Its the time of the month for me.....im blaming it on that, it does send me scatter brained most months
lol.

BTW thanks for your help Scorpiogirl :)

CosmicBeing

9th house is also a house of knowledge, guru, teachers.

I believe long distance travel can also mean travels that we don't usually make everyday.

I don't have my horary book next to me...so just some thoughts about 9th house.