Does he love me horary chart.

Sharla

I asked regarding his feelings about a month back, but i'm noticing changes in his behaviour towards me, so i'm asking this question.

https://postimg.org/image/m66a72jep/

Im Saturn and X is moon, Saturn is in sagittarius being in peregrine, so i don't have much say in the situation (well i do to a certain point), i'm not sure where i'm heading or where we are both heading together, and i'm probably not really sure what i'm wanting if i'm really truthful about things.

To do with questions regarding this certain person,quite a few times i've come out as Saturn, so i'm seeing this as me having to be patient and put up with things no matter how hard they are and needing to be realistic about things. Also i am 4 years older than him, so i suppose saturn could too be referring to me being the older one.

X is moon and moon is in the first house of aquarius, and moon (himself) happens to be peregrine too, so seems like we are both thinking the same things.

Lord 7 (Moon) is in the 1st house, so from what i've got in my notes this is supposed to symbolize that the person they desire desires them too, can also be evidence of love or infatuation from the other person .... but they are firmly in control of the situation and they are the most keen one.

X is the faster of the two planets (moon), so he is the one who is more inclined to develop things further.

As quesited (moon) is in my ruler house of Aquarius, would this mean his interest is in me
or would it mean im the one more interested in him ?

Im still not sure if this a yes or a no.....im thinking its maybe somewhere in the middle.

scorpiogirl

Ok maybe it's the romantic in me but I think he does love you.
However, I'm always a bit confused on receptions. But anyway, he is Moon, in your 1st house this shows he is interested in you or focused on you. This is a day chart so Moon is in the triplicity of Saturn and its dignity ruler as well, so I think this points to him receiving you and this shows he loves you.
Mars is conjunct your ruler, my first thought was maybe you are impatient or even angry about your situation with him? Or maybe impatient when you casted this chart?

Moon, him, trines Mercury & Jupiter which both rule the his turned 5/6. 5th rules romance and 6th rules health, work, etc. and located in the 8th. I don't know what this means lol.
Interesting that Mercury and Jupiter receive Saturn by exaltation....
Just some thoughts ....

About you being Saturn as the older one, 4 years older isn't really that big of a deal. However, it's interesting to see Moon/Saturn relationship. Like a hot and cold relationship.

Sharla

Ok maybe it's the romantic in me but I think he does love you.
Well he's a scorpio sun sign, and from what i know about scorpios is that they can be very secretive and don't like to give away too much about themselves, especially in regards to feelings as they so need to be in control of these. But like i said he's been acting in a certain way recently, that was making me think he liked me more than he was letting on.
However, I'm always a bit confused on receptions. But anyway, he is Moon, in your 1st house this shows he is interested in you or focused on you. "this is a day chart so Moon is in the triplicity of Saturn and its dignity ruler as well, so I think this points to him receiving you and this shows he loves you.
Mars is conjunct your ruler, my first thought was maybe you are impatient or even angry about your situation with him? Or maybe impatient when you casted this chart?
Yes im still trying to get my head around receptions too, i get confused as to who's receiving who. Yes i thought moon (him) in 1st house was his interest in me. This is a day chart so Moon is in the triplicity of Saturn and its dignity ruler as well"....how did you get this part scorpiogirl ? Do you mean if the moon was in my house sagittarius (ruler saturn) ? If so i have sun as being in the triplicity of a day chart :confused:.

Mars being conjunct my ruler, i wasn't impatient when i cast the chart, nor am i angry....so im not too sure about this.
Moon, him, trines Mercury & Jupiter which both rule the his turned 5/6. 5th rules romance and 6th rules health, work, etc. and located in the 8th. I don't know what this means lol.
Interesting that Mercury and Jupiter receive Saturn by exaltation....
Just some thoughts ....

About you being Saturn as the older one, 4 years older isn't really that big of a deal. However, it's interesting to see Moon/Saturn relationship. Like a hot and cold relationship.

Yes moon/saturn is an interesting combination.....and as we are water/fire and cancer - sagittarius are in square then this im not seeing so positively.

scorpiogirl

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/essential_dignities.html
Here I was following this table.
Apparently there is Frawley reception and Lily. So maybe minderwiz can explain this lol.
But I don't know if reception works without an aspect, or if it's considered true reception.

Sharla

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/essential_dignities.html
Here I was following this table.
Apparently there is Frawley reception and Lily. So maybe minderwiz can explain this lol.
But I don't know if reception works without an aspect, or if it's considered true reception.

Yes I'm using the same table. But it's me again scorpiogirl lol, I was thinking you meant moon was triplicity in Sagittarius (my house), sorry I understand you now.

I'm getting confused because I thought That him receiving me, was me being in his house (Saturn in Aquarius) which is ruler & triplicity.......but I thought that this was how I felt about him, as I was in his house. So I think I've been reading them the wrong way around.