Can someone take a look at this, and tell me if im reading correctly.

Sharla

This guy is so secretive it's unreal....i've tried every tactic in the book to get him to open up, but he won't....he is really a true Scorpio in this sense.

Anyway ive just seen him recently, and once again i'm confused. So i've asked his feelings for me now.

https://postimg.org/image/ngobgoz5h/

Im mars and he is venus, im peregrine in aquarius and he is exalted in capricorn. So im basically just going with it but not knowing what is really going on, or what im even doing and he seems quite happy with the situation....and i think is more concerned with himself.

Reception between us, saturn is receiving me in its exaltation, and also my ruler is saturn receiving him by face....so i'm not sure how i would do this as both our house rulers are the same ?

There is an applying aspect between us of a tight orb of a semi sextile at 1 degrees...but i'm sure this is the fact that we've recently just seen each other, especially as both our significators are at the same 4 degrees and also is mercury.

Im confused with the fact that both our significators are ruled by the same ruler being saturn, of what this means...and saturn being placed in the 8th house. Saturn is at 15 degrees, where 15 degrees to me shows stability and things remaining the same etc.

Im also confused with this....he (venus) is in its triplicity (+3)...but then me (mars) is in his signs exaltation (+5), so would this mean that he's more focused on me, or is this me being more focused on him ? Also me (mars) is his signs triplicity ruler by day....so what does this also mean ?

Also just noticed pluto is also the same degrees as saturn....i understand pluto is not usually looked at in horary, but as its in the same house of my significator, would this be significant to also read ?

Also as its a 7th house question, then i also look at what's in the 7th house, right ? Where we have jupiter and the sun placed.....venus has a square coming up with jupiter in approx 2 weeks time (if im reading correctly), would jupiter be representing someone else he's in a relationship with ?

And then mars (myself) trines with juptier at more or less the same time, so does this mean i benefit from this ?

Sharla

Ive now just added the part of fortune, and its landed in the 7th house but with no aspects (well no major ones anyway), how do i read this in relation to the question ?

The part of fortune is also in libra (ruler venus), venus being the quesited asked about.

Just not sure how to piece this all together.

Just found this whilst researching online "while in a horary chart this Part can typically identify a place where something is gained or where matters are likely to improve."

So would this mean things will improve for us.....or for the relationship he's already in ?

Minderwiz

You're asking a question about his feelings. No action is necessary to perfect the matter, so aspects are unimportant. Indeed you are only incidental to the question, because although you asked about his feelings for you; it's perfectly possible that, at the time of the question, he had no feelings for you, or that you were or relatively minor importance.

To get a positive answer, at least at some level, his significator should be in signs ruled by your significator, no more is required, Give him the first, and you the seventh, otherwise you are turning the chart for the entire reading. Unless you are not being honest with yourself, you know your own feelings for him and there's no immediate action you can take.

The Lot of Fortune (it's of Hellenistic, not Arabic origin) is read from its ruler, though it's position in the chart also has significance.

I'll continue my answer once my Astrology software has loaded on my other computer.

Continued:

First point: If you're going to deal with these sorts of questions, and indeed improve your horary skills, you need to have some appropriate software. Without it, it's like trying to read the cards without a deck.

The best, for the present, is Morinus Traditional, which is free.

With him taking the first, he is Mars and you (in so far as you figure at all) are Venus. Mars lies in early Aquarius. The attached list of dignities for the position of each planet shows that for Mars, Saturn scores 5 (Sign Ruler and Triplicity Ruler); Mercury scores 2 (Terms or Bounds Ruler) and Venus scores 1 (Decan Ruler).

So his priorities are:

1. Friends and groups and association to which he belongs - Mars in the 11th

2. As above but possibly including his career or social status (Saturn rules the MC.

3. Wife's money and possessions (Mercury rules the eighth house, through Virgo) and his 'brothers', which includes his neighbours (Mercury rules the third house through Gemini)

4. You - Venus rules the seventh (in this case you're not a candidate wife but the other person).

So he has feelings for you! which is the good news. Should you expect to be higher on his list of priorities? Frankly from what you've told me of your relationship with him, I think this is a good showing. Anything more might well suggest that he's thinking of leaving his wife, which would be good from your POV but not really in line with recent events.

There are two issues to think about. I've taken the eighth as his wife's money, resources, moveable property - things he would lose if he divorced, but the fact they're on his mind might, just might mean he's thinking about the consequences of a divorce. If her were thinking of taking that step, I would have expected your significator to be in a greater dignity than the possible divorce.

Alternatively he might be thinking of your possessions, etc, as I've taken you as the seventh house person, for his feelings.

The second issue is the Lot of Fortune. This lies in Libra, the Seventh house and is ruled by your significator Venus. The Lot signifies, how the outside world influences you, or to be more precise in this case, him.

It's how he is at the mercy of 'fate'. So you could see yourself as his destiny,especially with Venus prominently placed in the tenth. I think that would be overdramatising the situation, but for him, dealing with what the fates have brought him is an issue. He has feelings for you, how does he deal with the situation that fate has landed him in?

Perhaps that's why he's not communicative at the moment. He's wrestling with this problem.

Attachments

• Sharla BF Feelings.jpg
    Sharla BF Feelings.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 197
  • Sharla BF FeelingsAlm.jpg
    Sharla BF FeelingsAlm.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 198

Sharla

You're asking a question about his feelings. No action is necessary to perfect the matter, so aspects are unimportant. Indeed you are only incidental to the question, because although you asked about his feelings for you; it's perfectly possible that, at the time of the question, he had no feelings for you, or that you were or relatively minor importance.
Yes i understand in relation to the question asked the no aspects are necessary. At the time of the question, he had basically left mine like an hour ago...as he came to see me for a few hrs in the afternoon. So maybe this is why i was of relatively minor importance at the time asked.
To get a positive answer, at least at some level, his significator should be in signs ruled by your significator, no more is required, Give him the first, and you the seventh, otherwise you are turning the chart for the entire reading. Unless you are not being honest with yourself, you know your own feelings for him and there's no immediate action you can take.
Now im confused here....as i thought ALWAYS the querent (the person asking the question) gets the first. So i'm venus and he's mars then ....hmm, okay. Ive been reading quite a few charts wrong then :confused:
Yes i know what my feelings are for him.
The Lot of Fortune (it's of Hellenistic, not Arabic origin) is read from its ruler, though it's position in the chart also has significance.
Well i keep coming across this "part of fortune" being mentioned....so thought id add it and see where its placed. As it was placed in the 7th i seen this as a positive, but wasn't sure in what way.
I'll continue my answer once my Astrology software has loaded on my other computer.
Okay im waiting....lol
Continued:

First point: If you're going to deal with these sorts of questions, and indeed improve your horary skills, you need to have some appropriate software. Without it, it's like trying to read the cards without a deck.

The best, for the present, is Morinus Traditional, which is free.
Thanks for the tip....never knew i needed anything else apart from just an ephemeris and knowledge of reading a chart. I'll take a look at this software......what will this 'Morinus Traditional' help me with/be used for ?
With him taking the first, he is Mars and you (in so far as you figure at all) are Venus. Mars lies in early Aquarius. The attached list of dignities for the position of each planet shows that for Mars, Saturn scores 5 (Sign Ruler and Triplicity Ruler); Mercury scores 2 (Terms or Bounds Ruler) and Venus scores 1 (Decan Ruler).

So his priorities are:

1. Friends and groups and association to which he belongs - Mars in the 11th

2. As above but possibly including his career or social status (Saturn rules the MC.
Regarding 1 & 2 yes he is into franchising, and has a few businesses from this and also has others in the pipeline....and this is his main focus at present.
3. Wife's money and possessions (Mercury rules the eighth house, through Virgo) and his 'brothers', which includes his neighbours (Mercury rules the third house through Gemini)

4. You - Venus rules the seventh (in this case you're not a candidate wife but the other person).

So he has feelings for you! which is the good news. Should you expect to be higher on his list of priorities? Frankly from what you've told me of your relationship with him, I think this is a good showing. Anything more might well suggest that he's thinking of leaving his wife, which would be good from your POV but not really in line with recent events.
But what in the chart shows me this ?....so i know for future reference. So me and him have switched around now and he's mars and im venus....is it because we are both in signs ruled by saturn that shows his feelings ?
There are two issues to think about. I've taken the eighth as his wife's money, resources, moveable property - things he would lose if he divorced, but the fact they're on his mind might, just might mean he's thinking about the consequences of a divorce. If her were thinking of taking that step, I would have expected your significator to be in a greater dignity than the possible divorce.
I know for a fact he's not taking no step towards leaving her yet....he knows it, i know it and she knows it. We even spoke about this yesterday. I think this is why he is holding on still...as bad as the marriage is (and oh boy, its bad....some of the things he's told me is pathetic, she doesn't even love him to treat him as she does, so i don't know why she's clinging onto him for.)
Alternatively he might be thinking of your possessions, etc, as I've taken you as the seventh house person, for his feelings.
My possessions (or lack of) maybe.....could be true, that he may feel like i would be a hinderance on him and his resources.
The second issue is the Lot of Fortune. This lies in Libra, the Seventh house and is ruled by your significator Venus. The Lot signifies, how the outside world influences you, or to be more precise in this case, him.
So as the pof is in libra, 7th house then he has a 7th house influence on me ? So i wan't him more than he wants me....or he has an influence on me that makes me feel like i want him?
It's how he is at the mercy of 'fate'. So you could see yourself as his destiny,especially with Venus prominently placed in the tenth. I think that would be overdramatising the situation, but for him, dealing with what the fates have brought him is an issue. He has feelings for you, how does he deal with the situation that fate has landed him in?
Where in the chart is showing he is at the mercy of fate ?....i personally do think its fate for some reason, there's such a deep connection between us...its got to be something.
Perhaps that's why he's not communicative at the moment. He's wrestling with this problem.
We are communicating now and have been for the past week.....he blocked me for a few days about a week ago, as he said he was struggling with his feelings and needed to try and put distance between us. Its just he says something about loving me and feelings etc....and then he'll push me away and say he shouldn't have said it etc.....this is whats confusing me. Scorpios are so hard to get information out of (especially regarding emotions)....but then also so addictive, so i can't win.

Sharla

Just re-read and notice that you put "he needs to be in a sign ruled by my significator" and he is in a sign ruled by my significator, as we are both ruled by saturn.

So is this where you have a positive, that he does have feelings for me ? Or would his significator need to be in libra, as i'm venus.

Okay I think I understand this now....so for a positive result, he should be in signs ruled by my planet (Venus)....which he isn't as he would need to be in libra or Taurus for this.

Minderwiz

Just re-read and notice that you put "he needs to be in a sign ruled by my significator" and he is in a sign ruled by my significator, as we are both ruled by saturn.

My full quote is To get a positive answer, at least at some level, his significator should be in signs ruled by your significator, and the emphasis is on the some level.

Your ruler is Venus. Venus does not rule Aquarius or Capricorn, she rules Taurus and Libra,; she is the exaltation ruler of Pisces and ThebTriplicity ruler of Earth and Water sign (this is a day chart). Mars is in none of those signs. Venus also rules some sub divisions of signs as the Bounds or Terms ruler and as the Decan ruler. Mars is not in the Terms of Venus but he is in the Decan of Venus and that gives the level of interest or thought about you. It is the lowest level of positive essential dignity but it is still positive. He does care but at the moment other thing matter more.

That Mars and Venus are both ruled by Saturn only means that Saturn might care enough to provide help. Saturn is not by nature helpful and being Peregrine and in the eighth does not suggest Saturn would even consider trying to help.

Now if you had asked about your feelings, your significator Venus is in the exaltation of Mars. You really put the guy on a pedestal. Your feelings are much stronger for him than his feelings are for you, from this chart. That's not surprising, given how your relationship has been over the period during which you've been casting charts.

Minderwiz

Yes i understand in relation to the question asked the no aspects are necessary. At the time of the question, he had basically left mine like an hour ago...as he came to see me for a few hrs in the afternoon. So maybe this is why i was of relatively minor importance at the time asked.Now im confused here....as i thought ALWAYS the querent (the person asking the question) gets the first. So i'm venus and he's mars then ....hmm, okay. Ive been reading quite a few charts wrong then :confused:

The person who asks the question usually gets the first but there are exceptions. If I ask a question about someone else, in which I'm not really the focus of attention, then they get the first. This is more common in medical horaries, where I'm asking about someone else's health but asking about someone else's feelings is very similar. Yes, you asked about his feelings for you but did not ask directly about whether you could affect those feelings by your own action or ask about your reciprocal feelings for him. It's a question about him and his feelings. If I ask a question about the health of my second cousin (daughter of my first cousin) I don't give my self the first and then turn the chart to find the house which signifies my mother's brother's daughter's daughter. I give her the first house because she's the sole consideration. The same applies here. He gets the first house because he's the sole consideration. Your feelings and potential actions are immaterial to the answer.

Sharla said:
....never knew i needed anything else apart from just an ephemeris and knowledge of reading a chart. I'll take a look at this software......what will this 'Morinus Traditional' help me with/be used for ?

Morinus Traditional can be found at:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/tradmorinus/

It will give you a variety of tables including essential dignities for the position of each planet and point, tables for aspects, antiscia, information about speed, it can give the positions of all the Lots (although these usually need to be manually entered, I can give you the file and instructions about how to install it), It does predictive work such as profections, primary directions and exact transits, plus solar, lunar and other return charts, transit charts, secondary progression charts, etc, etc. It has a battery of house systems and you can change these very easily to see the effects on the chart. You can also customise much of it, for the display and the bases of calculations.

The attachments to my reply were created in Morinus, so you can easily attach charts and tables to your posts.

Sharla said:
Regarding 1 & 2 yes he is into franchising, and has a few businesses from this and also has others in the pipeline....and this is his main focus at present.But what in the chart shows me this ?....

His first priority comes from his house position - in the eleventh which deals with friends, groups and associations, sponsors (which in franchising, would be the franchisor - the company or person granting the franchise)

The second priority, normally would come from the exaltation planet, but there isn't one in Aquarius. I looked at what other houses Saturn rules, and Saturn rules the MC and tenth, so career, might be a priority. It's taken from what Saturn signifies in this chart.

Sharla said:
.So as the pof is in libra, 7th house then he has a 7th house influence on me ? So i wan't him more than he wants me....or he has an influence on me that makes me feel like i want him?Where in the chart is showing he is at the mercy of fate ?....i personally do think its fate for some reason, there's such a deep connection between us...its got to be something.

The Lot of Fortune signifies what happens in his life that is beyond his control, that includes luck but also what we might term fate or fortune - in the horary that would be what fate/fortune may bring, if its relevant to the question. Normally in horary we wouldn't use it unless one of the significators fell on or near it or its ruler closely aspected one of the significators.

I wouldn't have looked at it if you had not asked about using it. In this case Venus rules the Lot of Fortune, so I have to consider the possibility that you are in someway bound up with his fate at the moment. That can be for good or ill. There's no aspect between Venus and Mars, indeed they are averse - don't see each other. But his ruler also rules the significator of the Lot. So there may be a connection there. Whether that connection is for good or ill is a separate matter. Venus is placed in Mars' exaltation, which looks good but exaltation can sometimes be too much of a good thing. Saturn offers little good here because he's placed in the eighth and is peregrine. Nor is there any aspect between Saturn and Venus. At the moment, it's not clear what fate has in store for him in regards to you. And for that matter, it's not clear how you fit in. I think that suggests the situation is messy and indeed it seems to be just that.

Yes you do think more of him - as I said in the previous post, Venus is in the exaltation of Mars - you are addicted as you say. You put him on a pedastal, rather than just taking him for what he is. There are times when you see things clearly but much of the time, you're under his spell.

For his part, Venus signifying both you and the Lot suggest that his fate, for better or worse is in some way bound up with you.

Sharla said:
We are communicating now and have been for the past week.....he blocked me for a few days about a week ago, as he said he was struggling with his feelings and needed to try and put distance between us. Its just he says something about loving me and feelings etc....and then he'll push me away and say he shouldn't have said it etc.....this is whats confusing me. Scorpios are so hard to get information out of (especially regarding emotions)....but then also so addictive, so i can't win.

As I said above things are not clear in regard to fate/fortune. I don't find it surprising he's having trouble sorting out his feelings. Don't go from his Sun sign though, try and find out his Ascendant, that's the key to his personality. You'll need his time and place of birth as well as his date of birth.

Sharla

My full quote is To get a positive answer, at least at some level, his significator should be in signs ruled by your significator, and the emphasis is on the some level.

Your ruler is Venus. Venus does not rule Aquarius or Capricorn, she rules Taurus and Libra,; she is the exaltation ruler of Pisces and ThebTriplicity ruler of Earth and Water sign (this is a day chart). Mars is in none of those signs. Venus also rules some sub divisions of signs as the Bounds or Terms ruler and as the Decan ruler. Mars is not in the Terms of Venus but he is in the Decan of Venus and that gives the level of interest or thought about you. It is the lowest level of positive essential dignity but it is still positive. He does care but at the moment other thing matter more.

That Mars and Venus are both ruled by Saturn only means that Saturn might care enough to provide help. Saturn is not by nature helpful and being Peregrine and in the eighth does not suggest Saturn would even consider trying to help.

Now if you had asked about your feelings, your significator Venus is in the exaltation of Mars. You really put the guy on a pedestal. Your feelings are much stronger for him than his feelings are for you, from this chart. That's not surprising, given how your relationship has been over the period during which you've been casting charts.

Saturn's not helpful here no, and id say he is trying all he can to put as many obstacles in our path as he possibly can, this is whats happening constantly. So with us both been ruled by saturn, it makes sense.
I feel like saturns the dad where the brother and sister are having a fight, and dad goes and pulls them off each other ....one in one arm, and the other in the other arm...keeping them at arms length to keep them away from each other.

Sharla

The person who asks the question usually gets the first but there are exceptions. If I ask a question about someone else, in which I'm not really the focus of attention, then they get the first. This is more common in medical horaries, where I'm asking about someone else's health but asking about someone else's feelings is very similar. Yes, you asked about his feelings for you but did not ask directly about whether you could affect those feelings by your own action or ask about your reciprocal feelings for him. It's a question about him and his feelings. If I ask a question about the health of my second cousin (daughter of my first cousin) I don't give my self the first and then turn the chart to find the house which signifies my mother's brother's daughter's daughter. I give her the first house because she's the sole consideration. The same applies here. He gets the first house because he's the sole consideration. Your feelings and potential actions are immaterial to the answer.
Thanks for clarifying, this has helped me understand a lot better. So if i'm casting a chart to see if Aston villa are going to win, then Aston villa gets the 1st as i'm not taking part :D
Morinus Traditional can be found at:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/tradmorinus/

It will give you a variety of tables including essential dignities for the position of each planet and point, tables for aspects, antiscia, information about speed, it can give the positions of all the Lots (although these usually need to be manually entered, I can give you the file and instructions about how to install it), It does predictive work such as profections, primary directions and exact transits, plus solar, lunar and other return charts, transit charts, secondary progression charts, etc, etc. It has a battery of house systems and you can change these very easily to see the effects on the chart. You can also customise much of it, for the display and the bases of calculations.

The attachments to my reply were created in Morinus, so you can easily attach charts and tables to your posts.
Thankyou for the link, im going to take a look at this.
His first priority comes from his house position - in the eleventh which deals with friends, groups and associations, sponsors (which in franchising, would be the franchisor - the company or person granting the franchise)

The second priority, normally would come from the exaltation planet, but there isn't one in Aquarius. I looked at what other houses Saturn rules, and Saturn rules the MC and tenth, so career, might be a priority. It's taken from what Saturn signifies in this chart.

The Lot of Fortune signifies what happens in his life that is beyond his control, that includes luck but also what we might term fate or fortune - in the horary that would be what fate/fortune may bring, if its relevant to the question. Normally in horary we wouldn't use it unless one of the significators fell on or near it or its ruler closely aspected one of the significators.

I wouldn't have looked at it if you had not asked about using it. In this case Venus rules the Lot of Fortune, so I have to consider the possibility that you are in someway bound up with his fate at the moment. That can be for good or ill. There's no aspect between Venus and Mars, indeed they are averse - don't see each other. But his ruler also rules the significator of the Lot. So there may be a connection there. Whether that connection is for good or ill is a separate matter. Venus is placed in Mars' exaltation, which looks good but exaltation can sometimes be too much of a good thing. Saturn offers little good here because he's placed in the eighth and is peregrine. Nor is there any aspect between Saturn and Venus. At the moment, it's not clear what fate has in store for him in regards to you. And for that matter, it's not clear how you fit in. I think that suggests the situation is messy and indeed it seems to be just that.

Yes you do think more of him - as I said in the previous post, Venus is in the exaltation of Mars - you are addicted as you say. You put him on a pedastal, rather than just taking him for what he is. There are times when you see things clearly but much of the time, you're under his spell.

For his part, Venus signifying both you and the Lot suggest that his fate, for better or worse is in some way bound up with you.

As I said above things are not clear in regard to fate/fortune. I don't find it surprising he's having trouble sorting out his feelings. Don't go from his Sun sign though, try and find out his Ascendant, that's the key to his personality. You'll need his time and place of birth as well as his date of birth.

Its true, there is a reason for good or bad that we've ended up in each others lives and i'm sure it will play itself out. I am wondering though....i wonder if someone can come into your life for a reason, but then when they need to leave they get stuck (like in a web) and they're not supposed to be in your life anymore but they can't get free. Im sure this is whats happened here.

Oh! and regarding trying to find out his Asc, ha ha i got this piece of information, the 2nd time we met lol. He's a Scorpio sun, sagittarius rising, aquarius moon and a stellium in the 11th house.

Minderwiz

Thankyou for the link, im going to take a look at this.

Morinus downloads as a zip file. Simply create a directory for it and unzip the files into it. You will probably have to create an icon for your desktop too. That's quite easy to do.

Once you've got it installed, I'll help you with the settings