Finding the Faeries again

DragonFae

Wow....iIhave beeen away from the boards for awhile and December will be hectic also...but I was missing the Fae...

I have quite a few decks but the two Froud decks are my favorites and I read with them almost exclusively. But I haven't in quite sometime....so tonight I pulled them out...they are quite a comfort when I am stressed and I was just thinking how I have been neglecting them of late...and decided to stop by here....and of course the first thing I saw was this post....I'm sure the faeries are laughing now...And not only that but I was thinking that I should start back up my Weekly Oracle activity that I used to post but do it with the faeries.....WOW again....

Don't want to take over since you are already thinking along those lines...will hop in with you or start some of my own...whichever seems to wok out or come to fruitation....

So good to meet you all.....fellow faery lovers!!

darkbookworm13

Good to meet you as well, the Fae have a way of getting us to pay attention to Their ideas... Perfect timing I think.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, I am thankful to have many friendly people here to get to know and talk to.

An off topic note, I tried the question of "if I were a faery, who would I be?" from another thread, and I got Oh That Gnome, upside down... The only message I got from it is that He says I need to loosen up and have a bit more fun.

DragonFae

I find the Froud decks to be amazingly accurate when I read with them...and I love O that Gnome!!!

diosadreams

Faerie too....

Hi everyone,
I just joined the forum and OMG! this place is huge!!!
I have both the Froud decks too but I don't read with them very often. I'd love to join in a regular Faerie post to get to know them better. I am thinking of doing weekly readings.
The Faerie's made me get them a beautiful wooden box to live in which has 3 tiers. So my two Froud decks go in but what else?
Maybe the Mystic Faerie Tarot or the Shadowscapes tarot would be good companions.
Or is there something else that Faeries like for company?

DragonFae

Or perhaps instead of another deck they want some faery playthings like pretty stones, seashells, etc.

Anyone who would like please join me in this week's activity ...I am anxious to see how your card draw goes and what the fae say....

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=150104

WyrdRaven

I recently got a copy of the Faeries' Oracle. Almost immediately, my Findhorn cookbook went missing. One week later, the small towel I keep next to the bathroom sink went missing (it has cats on it). And last night, while reading through the Oracle book, I saw-- out of the corner of my eye-- a small something in a white robe hovering next to me as I read. Phew!!! What is it with this deck? I am starting to believe in faeries after all! Can hardly wait to do the exercises in the book!

darkbookworm13

Yea that tends to happen with this deck to me too. They have quieted down some, but they love to have fun. Whether its at our expense or not is up to them. lol

tarotlaura

I have both Froud decks and I thought that it would be a good idea to merge the two when I got them but the faeries weren't having at all. They didn't want to be mixed. It's funny because they don't mind working together when I am doing a reading but they don't want to be mixed together for any length of time.

I haven't read from these two decks in such a long time. It's been just recently that I picked the decks back up again and using them for my daily draws. I certainly missed them and they seem happy that I am communicating with them again.

tempestatiseye

A suggestion

The Faerie's made me get them a beautiful wooden box to live in which has 3 tiers. So my two Froud decks go in but what else?
Maybe the Mystic Faerie Tarot or the Shadowscapes tarot would be good companions.

Maybe some dried flowers ...I like to give them lavender,they love lavender,and rose petals.

Jewel

Maybe some dried flowers ...I like to give them lavender,they love lavender,and rose petals.

Well if your faeries are anything like mine they will be sure and tell you what to put there or take you shopping to get them what they want there. In my case my Faeries would probably put the Faerie Ring Oracle in there with them .... that is their deck ~rolls eyes~ ... I am not kidding.