Bronzite

Deanne

Hello :)

I picked up a few tumblestones today (to use with my Tarot decks). I had some crystals in mind that I wanted for sure, and a few others I was considering, before I went into the shop. While browsing, however, I felt myself very drawn to one stone in particular. Not even one *kind* of stone, but a specific one within that jar. It was a piece of bronzite.

I've barely been able to put this stone down since I've come home. It's like I need to be holding it right now. I've experienced connections or affinities to crystals before but never anything this strong!

I've never heard of bronzite before, and there are only a few brief mentions of it on here. Does anyone have any experience with this? Any ideas of what it's best used for, or why I might be drawn to it?

Thanks!
Deanne

celticnoodle

I don't recall ever hearing of that stone before myself. Its beautiful though! I love the coloring in it.

I went here: http://www.charmsoflight.com/bronzite-healing-properties.html

and found out that it is a protection stone. It will protect the user from any negative energies sent by another--and send the negativity back to the sender. Sounds like a powerful stone to have!

It is also a polite stone and can make others around you act politely. Sounds like a stone I need to get! Maybe I need a whole bagful! At least when I have to go to certain places, where the people tend to be really negative and nasty. :laugh: they drain me!

It also is a stone of courage, giving the owner the courage to do things they need to do. This sounds great to me too!

Thanks for sharing your purchase. Now, I have to email my friend who has a New Age shop and ask if she has any of these delightful stones! :D

Deanne

Thanks for the link celticnoodle - definitely bookmarking that site!

I don't think I'm picking up on any negative energies from people right now, things have been pretty smooth on that front. Can't hurt to have something like that around though :)

Regarding politeness, maybe I should bring this to work with me...I work in a daycare centre. I'm off work this week though, so no worries about that just yet!

The courage thing is great. I'm often a bit short on that and confidence. Maybe I just needed a boost.

The link also mentions clearing up confusion, helping one make decisions with certainty. That's definitely the part that speaks most strongly to me - I can be very indecisive. I think this may have taken effect instantly (hence why I decided to buy it the moment I saw it, despite not being on my list!)

Hopefully your friend has some Bronzite in stock, or can get some in for you. I'm really loving this stone so far <3

celticnoodle

The link also mentions clearing up confusion, helping one make decisions with certainty. That's definitely the part that speaks most strongly to me - I can be very indecisive. I think this may have taken effect instantly (hence why I decided to buy it the moment I saw it, despite not being on my list!)
:laugh: this is me in a nutshell too, honestly. I'm a Libra, and am always having a hard time making a decision about things. :D

Hopefully your friend has some Bronzite in stock, or can get some in for you. I'm really loving this stone so far <3
yes, I'm going to contact her today--and may be up to visit her in the next few weeks, so it could be perfect timing or I'll have her mail it to me.

Y.W. let us know if you see how it is really helping you too. Always good to learn about crystals. My friend sometimes has jewelry made w/crystals, necklaces, earrings, bracelets, etc. I think it would make a lovely bracelet! So, I'm 'hoping'.... :D