Reading at dryden fair 2015

HOLMES

This is actaully a prenight to the event. So this i am going to be in again the building in stead of outside for my gazebo broke at the fair. It is more closed in as well almost like a big step backwards to the first year . Except it is what i requested more private as we got more wall blinds , not sure what is called. The main thing is privacy for when i came in , the lady next me said ''oh my god'' and i knew she meant me. So it will be interesting if i do good there? Time will tell for sure.I only know there is hardly ant room for people to h'ng out which i had trouble with one year . Hopefully come back on the morrow and say i made 100 . I hope.

celticnoodle

Good Luck, Holmes! I'm sure you will do well--perhaps even better then the last time. *fingers crossed for you!" :D

RufusJ

Good luck, HOLMES, and have a great time!!

HOLMES

I only had 2 customers tonigyt

The customers came at the end and at leadt i did a good job. I was hoping for more of course. The beautiful thing is the sunset was bloody red , and serene.

The thing is after the first reading i was tingling and she too said she had goose bu,ps. It was just the 1 card reading too. Hope it goes tomorrow , surpisingly I FORGOT MY DECK OFTHOUSAND SPREADS. Gasp, luckily i been praticing readings without positioms lately.

LindaMechele

I love reading your adventures at fairs, Holmes! Do you have any way to post a picture of your booth? I'd love to see it.

The main thing is privacy for when i came in , the lady next me said ''oh my god'' and i knew she meant me.
She had a thing about tarot readers? Bummer. I've not ever read in public, so haven't had that experience, and I'm not looking forward to it. How do you deal with people with that outlook towards you? Ignore? Confront? Offer them a free reading?

The thing is after the first reading i was tingling and she too said she had goose bu,ps
I LOVE it when that happens! :)

I FORGOT MY DECK OFTHOUSAND SPREADS. Gasp, luckily i been praticing readings without positioms lately.
AAAARGH! I love mine, so can understand your frustration. Bet it makes for easy reading for another - so they can follow along.

HOLMES

Update middle of day

H, i am talking to you from ps4, my moniter went out tuesday.

So it started off really slow, the way we have set up is we are behind the wass blinders with one opening. My mom didn't like so after a bit i chanded the wall blinders to the side . Almost 5 minutes later i got 2 customers and started to get more custoners .

One couple of sisters came by and tolk one card reading each , 20 minutes they came bu for another one cards readings each. It was cool for that is the one card 10 dollars reading came up, so iwouldnlt devalue thw 3 card reading for 20.

YUP , i found the deck of thousand spreads amd used it for every reading. The is one card in the deck called future life that i found my self taking out and replacing it with another random card

After counting up the 10 dollar reading i did 13 of themthat i would of missed out. I made a killing really 335, out which i have to 165 on sunday. Now i do as good tommorrow i will be a happy camper.

One thing that stuck was a mature looking 15 year old in the that i was rwally. For her one card it was present , and nine of swords reversed and i said ' you haven't been sleeping well and she agrree,d, so i share the basis of grounding spiritual protection. I said you are also a sponge that many of her friends came to her with priblems . She was very grateful.

Some from the fair delled off a ride i don't know her condition yet the owner of the fair came an hour earlier gor a reading and it was surprise, and justice reversed so i advocated somethinh to happen, and some is going to sue you, make everything is documented. Then that happen . I will hear more tomorrow it is a shock, some friends went home early because lf it.

An interesting them out the readings , never saw the devil card, the world , or high priestress card.

Oh yeah my preritual of looking for psychic information, i figure 87ish. As some is hard to as could predicted base. And once nothing before hand.

Tomorrow aupposed to be scorching hot so taking a fan.

Oh yes i was sitting there thing i was the noss of the tarot, after 2 peeps said i was awesome when passing lady said she got a travel message of the 5 or ten dollar reading . I indicated that perhapd she may still . Ithink in truing to remember that she may of been one of the few th'at i have trouble with hard to say.

HOLMES

Ok another fair in the bag.

Ok due to possible inter net isaues i will break this in parts.

First of all the girl from the acvident didn't pass aw'y but sustain a broken leg i heard she was rrying to get off whdn it was moving still when if ther was possibility of being sued. My mom said for what. Anyhow moving on, it was hot day for sure.

So hot i was glad i brought my fan from and had it going all day. The readings today wasn't steady but went in spurts.

I flowed good all day til about 8 , when this asked for something about the future. I explained every card but alas it was the dreaded enery block tarot readinh . I offered him a refund but he said no and left. Then a lady came next and the tarot wanted to talk about the past, and the thing was , she couldn't the padt. So i explain a techque about remebering the pasr gor her to try whenever she feels the pull.

The refund.

I was ground renergerizing for no avail, as the next client requested a 1 card reading and it was the worst not one single impression was true she said, so my standards demanded i gave her ten bucks back as i didn't want devolop any bad rep. Though someyimes isn't it buying them off not tell anyone when offering a refubnd.

Thankfully i got back on track part one.

HOLMES

The good stuff.

A lady who knew me but i forgot was enthiastically waiting for a reading and took thre 10 card for 40 reading. It sures does the heart good to have that. She shared with me 2 readings before in her life that one was awesome and one was terrible like she felt he was n't getting anything. I explain many new tarot readers out of fear of being wrong stick to tarot only. ( i could be wrong though) . She left asking about a follow up reading.

The one card reading was awesome. The woman was 23 but lolked 17, and we joked about, she picked the innervhild cards for it was in a bag had outer space design on it. The card that came was 2 of crstals i belive( the 2 children looking are on a teeter totter) agter looking at a bit i asked you want me to be frank she said yes. I said there s a '. female who came onto you and you didn't know what to do', she said yes it was her best frien when they were teenagers. And she thought aboutit. But decided not to. I now forget what the soul card was but it was a great moment for us. I told my history of the tarot , how i started and i will be 40, she said , you don't 40 and joked when i am 60 i will look 40, and i motion with my hands over my hair saying i will dye it then i will 40.

It was a fellow nativ e though we didn't before so it was like we were joking at he band office.

HOLMES

Some more good stjff.

A lsdy came to me and if she could ask questions and i said yup. And s'id she will take a 10 card reading and i said to myself YAY, and she asked '' can you tell me where precious rings are. My eyes went big , ' rea"llly ?

So after some thought , she said an you tell me if they are in the house at leadt, that i felt comfortable. As i sjuffled the cards i got some images. And i see them outside at place where have gatherings , but also outside the side of the house . After some thought. She said makes sense as on the side of house is a place where they have gatherings. So i used my logic and said mot in the glass as woj'f be found by now but in the bush inbetween. So after a good lenthly reading i turned over the soul message it was a girl as page of pentacles perhaps. I just went with it and told her creator will give her chznce to have a daughter to where she got emotional. And said she has 4 boys but always wanted a girl.

The three ladyies.

A girl apprpached flank by a sister it look like and a mother like. The sister was her mother and the mother was grandmother. And the girl at first glanche look 18ish but when looking at her eyes you can see the baby. And it was a beatiful feading for all three readings ghat i can only stand out moments.
"Give it to me straight'when i heehawed zbout saying aomeyjing.
" when her daughter was thinkinh of going for the rwading or not, 'go for it kiddo'' bu you can feel the love behind it'

Finally the grand mother spoke about the grandchild asking if she was an soul,
I remarked, yes while face lolks mature for age, her eyes look so inncent and good that she been here before but alsays stayed gold and out of trouble.
The grand mother agreed and they left happy for i net some good souls and spiritually too. With a connection to old vountry of europe.

HOLMES

The medium

I guess it was time i met an actual mefium eh?

Perhaps the universe arrange this for i been studying mediomship.

The lady sat down asking for a reading and said c'n i share some stuff and i said sure. She is an medium circle, and took a medium course asking i f i am a medium. I daid no bur i ben studying it after some tak dhe asked if she can practice on me as she rarely gets to meet people like us.
I thought bavk to dtarting out in tarot and asking a tarot rreadrr if i can practice on her.So i said yes.And she begun

She said she sees a grand mother figure and i nodded as all granmies are pased
She said she is very frail, 'is she boney'?
She said she can see the boned in her hand and i nodded for my nanna was skin and bones due to acholism all the time i rember her. And i just nodded dmpatically and shared my experience at her funeral. And she describe her hair.

Then she started sharing how my grandma was veru very sorry , and the medium got emotional in her voice.
I said to my self gee what would nanna be sorry for, leaving, as she was in her late 80s all ready.
Then she said i get the name isabel, and my eyes must ofwent big, she gave two 'adt names which were both ooff and she said i am getting a w last name, then i explain a little bit.
But not the whole story which is this.
My nanna name isn't isabel, my mom biological mom name was that. My mom tracked her down when i was 16, but after seeing us, my mom went back in to talk to her but was told by her she didn't want nothing to do eith us .
That was the last time i saw her , and last i heard of her to i got a cal she was dying by a biological uncle who 2 times in my life.
I then understood what she was sorry for , i bet my nanna was there helping her get through.

Stunned though i was went on with the reading and after the impressions i was zble to give advice an how spiritually help her son. And was anle to se a dark spot on energy where she said before the house was built, she saw some one had hung himself in that spot before.

I forgot what the 3 cards were or the soul messate for this threw me for a loop.

She is going to add me on fb.