Decks you would like to see in a new edition (due to design flaws, card stock etc)

AstroJade

I love Sacred Sites Tarot because I had just returned from a trip to India when I found this deck and the first card I pulled was the Temperance card, which is represented by a woman in Ganges river. This card took me back to Varanasi right away, and I got the message very clearly. It remains my favourite deck for personal readings because I have been to almost every place this deck shows (it delivers me the message by reminding me of a certain place and time in my life, what I was feeling at that period, I could write a thesis about that!). However, this deck is soooo small, I need it bigger and brighter!

I think One Thousand and One Nights Tarot is lovely but it is very small and since it is so detailed, it is hard to see what is going on. I want it bigger too!

katyanne

I'd like to see the Gorgon's Tarot a little smaller than it currently is. I don't mind the round deck but it's HUGE.

G6

I'd like to see the Gorgon's Tarot a little smaller than it currently is. I don't mind the round deck but it's HUGE.

They made a smaller edition. It's a special order from the publisher.

Id like someone anyone in the publishing field to explain why they make tarot cards well beyond the size for anyone to handle them? What goes through their mind when they design a useless product?

G6

Sweeney Tarot - Poker Size

Needs to be changed to the same borderless design as the standard size. Those double borders on the poker size are distracting and when you cut off the outer colored border it shrinks the deck to pocket size.

Waste of space and bad design. Also many of the cards have slight dead space between the image and white border. This deck was not layed out correctly for printing.

HELLO MASS MARKET PUBLISHERS! PICK UP THE SWEENEY TAROT! Borderless, please!

🙏🏻

G6

llongborth

Legend and Llewellyn enlarged please, the artwork deserves it.

greatdane

Vampire Tarot by Place in a borderless and slightly smaller images(to make shuffling easier but still easy to see images that pop) with rounded corners. An easier to shuffle Vampire Tarot would be GREAT!

Bat Chicken

Better card stock for the William Blake. Love my decks, but they feel fragile.

Carojulie

And with matter cardstock ! I love this deck, but the shiny lamination makes the cards stick together.... not at all a pleasure to shuffle, as any good deck should be... but I still like the art and symbolism so much, it's one of my favourite decks. With slightly smaller cards and soft mat cardstock it would be perfect.

G6

Tarot ReVISIONed by Leigh McCloskey

Tarot ReVISIONed by Leigh McCloskey

Needs decent cardstock and NOT DOOR SIZE. Just be normal people, please. Make a tarot deck people can use as a tarot deck. 2.75 x 4.75 inches or if square 4 x 3 inches.