Pathworking - Malkuth

Jupiter Caelus

What is the most practical way of using Tarot meditation for Malkuth? It seems clunky to place either the 4 Tens or 4 Princesses (or all of them at once) on the table. But to then use only one depending on a certain "feel" seems equally messy for it's incomplete.

The simplicity of the paths themselves, with their respective Trump, makes meditating on the Sephiroth more confusing.

Sardukar

When I meditate using the tarot to better see the tree of life I put the pip cards and any applicable face cards around me in the four cardinal directions. Swords to the east, wands to the south, cups to the west and pentacles to the north. Meditate on each direction evenly while setting up any appropriate trump cards each time.

I think you will have better results with this way than just sitting at a desk lol.

foolMoon

When I meditate using the tarot to better see the tree of life I put the pip cards and any applicable face cards around me in the four cardinal directions. Swords to the east, wands to the south, cups to the west and pentacles to the north. Meditate on each direction evenly while setting up any appropriate trump cards each time.

I think you will have better results with this way than just sitting at a desk lol.

What about the Universe card? The 32nd path Yesod to Malkuth?