Latest printing Morgan Greer cardstock

Miss Divine

Thanks all for chiming in! I am bummed about the new matte version, because the Morgan Greer is one of the decks I much prefer glossy. I have an older matte version, but I don't like it as much. The glossy version is gorgeous! The colors are delicious and just pop. Ooh, now I am worried I will end up with a matte version, ugh..

Beancrew49

Mine is matte and I got it 8 months ago.

Gwynydd

Now I'm nervous :D I am desperate to get the standard size Morgan Greer in a high gloss with rich colours. I get all of my mainstream decks from Book Depository. I'm worried it'll be the matte/satin finish one.

Gwynydd

I just had a look at Book Depository. The publishing date is 01 May 1991. The Amazon reviews for that date deck make it sound glossy?

Beancrew49

I just had a look at Book Depository. The publishing date is 01 May 1991. The Amazon reviews for that date deck make it sound glossy?

I looked at my matte deck and it was published in 2004.

Miss Divine

The dates they are published often aren't listed correctly on their sites. Believe me, I know this from experience. A friend of mine ordered one from Bookdepository. I am going to wait and see what she receives before I go ahead and order.

Gwynydd

The dates they are published often aren't listed correctly on their sites. Believe me, I know this from experience. A friend of mine ordered one from Bookdepository. I am going to wait and see what she receives before I go ahead and order.

Could you please let us know when you find out?

Abrac

Usually if it's glossy the box says "Printed in Italy" or "Made In Italy," one or the other.