Calling stones into creativity

HearthCricket

Demon Goddess said:
Well done. :)

I know a woman from the craft shows and she makes a labyrinth like that out of flat stones and it's designed to use to meditate by running your finger along the pathway... Very cool.

I like yours.

That would be the ultimate and I do collect flat stones, as you can see some there. But in order to have over 100 it will take me a while to get to that point!! However, keeping that well in mind because that would be the ultimate goal to have for setting up a permanent or semi-permanent labyrinth in my house, on one of these round tables. I sent the picture to my husband at work and he loves it! That is a good sign!!

avalonian

HearthCricket strikes again. Fabulous. Makes me feel meditative just looking at it.

Next time I have a few hours to spare.........

It's also made me remember when my niece brought her two year old to stay and he sat on the floor laying all my crystals out in a big circle, and was very particular about which one went where.

I'd forgotten all about that, thanks for reminding me.

HearthCricket

avalonian said:
HearthCricket strikes again. Fabulous. Makes me feel meditative just looking at it.

Next time I have a few hours to spare.........

It's also made me remember when my niece brought her two year old to stay and he sat on the floor laying all my crystals out in a big circle, and was very particular about which one went where.

I'd forgotten all about that, thanks for reminding me.

Thank you! I think Lark has a gorgeous crystal stone circle, which is amazing looking. I just felt so compelled to do a labyrinth! I have actually moved the square wishing stone to the first spot...not sure it will stay there, though. And then bought a few more darker stones to fill in spots, plus exchanged the howlite (which sort of disappears in the lace) with leopardskin jasper, and worked a bit more on defining the circles. Really fun. And so deep. Especially when you take a moment to think where that particular stone came from, when you bought it, where you were in your life, etc. It is becoming a multi-layered project!

morticia monroe

I love the pattern design of the labyrinth, HC! It's very beautiful.

Bitchin' goddess, too!

HearthCricket

lol Thank you! There she is, in the family room, in all her glory!

A few changes. She still gets center stage, but my husband just bought me this gorgeous piece of Landscape Jasper, so we have an alternate middle, though that is eventually going on my fey altar!

Chronata

wow! Your crystal labyrinth is spectacular!

I have a great affinity for labyrinths! I wanted to do something like that for my outside altar, but I didn't have enough stones.

I used salt to do a small greek style labyrinth, but the birds kept landing on it!

Aulruna

Very beautiful. I love how the stones subtly change colour along the path!

Both centers seem very fitting. Venus of course has the advantage that everyone will be happy to arrive and find love!

Here is a pic of me walking a labyrinth at a place called Crystal Castle near Byron Bay, Australia. And one of their spectacular rose quartz installations.

Attachments

• labyrinth.jpg
    labyrinth.jpg
    298.5 KB · Views: 81
  • crystals.jpg
    crystals.jpg
    271.4 KB · Views: 92

afrosaxon

Purty, HC! :D

T.

LeaRoseQuartz

HearthCricket, your labyrinth is really neat! There is one outside at a catholic nunnery that is open to the public in frankfort, illinois. I've been to it a few times. Aulruna, I love the rose quartz one! Wow!

BodhiSeed

HearthCricket and Aulruna
Thank you for posting the beautiful labrinth pictures! What a lovely sight to greet me this morning!