Snowflake Obsidian
Smoky Quartz
Clear Quartz
Ametrine
Red Jasper
Amazonite
Black Onyx
Petrified Wood

Already a few of them I keep taking out and looking at, Ametrite, Snowflake Obsidian, and Jade.

Can you do readings with crystals themselves or use them with your Tarot cards?

I'd love to learn what I can about them and what I can do with them.

Also, I was telling my friend about them, and she said that she had actually seen her friend channel negative energy out of a crystal, possibly Amethyst if I remember right, and it near completely bleach the crystalo_O So...that got me curious! lol

afrosaxon

Horace is excellent! :thumbsup: She sent me a nice collection of crystals, too. I loooooove my ametrine and sodalite!

I've not heard of anyone doing readings with crystals, but that doesn't mean it couldn't happen. If the crystals speak to you in a sense of being a divination tool, then try it and see...and offer readings on here to see if the readings pan out in a more public setting.

As for using crystals with tarot cards, I don't know of anything but to put a crystal in with each deck for cleansing/amplification/protective purposes, but again...that doesn't mean something different can't be done. I keep an ametrine and a clear quartz with my NOVT; a carnelian with my Everyday Oracle; and a smoky quartz with my Gaian Tarot.

Horace also sent me a set of bronzite, which I used to make my own set of Elder Futhark runes. :D

If you do decide to offer crystal readings, I'll be a guinea pig! :D

T.

wumpkie

I have been trying to teach myself on how to divine with crystals you have two methods one which is to take crystals out of a bag and cast them out onto a board (For futher info see http://www.serenapowers.com/ ) Or I have found that just pulling out a crystal from a bag while asking a question has been just as effective. Of course not to forget theres scrying :D

Good Luck

:D

silverwings94

There is a site www.Tarotstones.com. Here you can purchase a set of stones that are used for divination. They represent the Major Arcana.
I have a set and they are just beautiful. Lithomancy is the divination with crystals.
:heart:
s