Lenormand Obsession #3- Noir

garmonbozia

lol baylys.

I found mention of Whimsy in another thread when I could bear my fear no longer and did a forum search for when Chronata might have used that word before. I reckon it is a deck in progress.

Knowing that, and knowing that the Lenormand Noir is coming soon...I shall sleep sound tonight!

Alta

..... I would have drunk a bottle of bleach! Or at least have been sad enough to do something really desperate, like eat at Denny's..
Having eaten at Denny's, I feel that I have a true measure of your desperation. :laugh:

Chronata

LOL @ Garmonbozia!

I am glad you like this one.

The titles would have been an interesting addition, but would have been too much time trying to find the right french words, and I just wanted to be finished so I could get it to the printers!

There is always the possibility of another edition...though I barely scratched the surface with this one. (I even considered making it only 50 decks, instead of 100.)

I have some pretty rabid fans for the Noir style...just not very many of them! :D

As for the Whimsy...its a deck I haven't shown anyone yet! It's only one completed card, and 6 cards sketched out.
It will be in the medium and style of my Midnight Masquerade, but based on the Lenormand...but it has so much going on in each card, that I am not even calling it a lenormand!

garmonbozia

The titles would have been an interesting addition, but would have been too much time trying to find the right french words, and I just wanted to be finished so I could get it to the printers!

I know enough French that I could offer some help if you decide to add titles in future, but I am sure there are natural French speaking members on here who could help much more.

There is always the possibility of another edition...though I barely scratched the surface with this one. (I even considered making it only 50 decks, instead of 100.)

I'd love a second edition that was slightly different in some way...enough so that I had to get a second deck!

As for the Whimsy...
It will be in the medium and style of my Midnight Masquerade, but based on the Lenormand...but it has so much going on in each card, that I am not even calling it a lenormand!

I am very intrigued. So are you thinking of calling it the whimsy oracle? or the whimsy deck? or the whimsy?

Chronata

Here's a slightly better photo of all the cards.

It's impossible to take pics of the originals and not have half of them look blurry.

Attachments

• grand tab small.jpg
    grand tab small.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 86

MoonGypsy

Woweeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

Here's a slightly better photo of all the cards.

It's impossible to take pics of the originals and not have half of them look blurry.

((((Kerplunk)))) Uh oh, MoonGypsy just passed out cold from sheer ecstasy...does anyone have any smelling salts? :p

Seriously, Robyn...seeing those gorgeous cards all at once, knocked me out. They are THAT gorgeous! i can hardly wait! i had better stop, or i am going to gush and drool all over my keyboard!

Blessings of Spring, my sweet talented Gypsy sister! :*

MoonGypsy xox

baylys

Oohh, I can't wait!!!

Bluefeet

These are so beautiful! One of the best decks for GT readings.

garmonbozia

I'm officially addicted to Chronata Noir and need more. What can we beg for next?

How do you feel about a Minchiate Noir? :p

Chronata

I'm officially addicted to Chronata Noir and need more. What can we beg for next?

How do you feel about a Minchiate Noir? :p

well, you can beg...but I got so much more to do first!

Update! Preorder people...the boxes have arrived!!

And they are soooooo wonderful. Hard plastic cases...cheaper than the flimsy ones I have purchased int he past! They make me happy!

Now, just waiting on the printer....

I also don't have a pre-order goodie yet. Ran out of money to do the new necklace design, so It will have to be something else.

Attachments

• card box.jpg
    card box.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 82