Tabula Mundi Tarot: formerly Tarot "M"

Babalon Jones

I can't believe a whole month has gone by since I posted on this thread. It has flown by - but that is because it has been so busy.

The pen and ink drawings are done, and a Kickstarter launches tomorrow morning. There is a cool video of me drawing the last four cards, and lots of pictures of cards you have not seen, and excerpts from the guidebook. I have been out straight!

I just sent a preview of the Princess of Disks to the newsletter subscribers. The last card in the deck!

I hope you like what you see...link to all the good stuff will be posted tomorrow morning!

Padma

Will you please post your kickstarter link, Babalon? And congrats! :party: you must feel like you have gone through the finish line! :royal:

ETA *groan* never mind, just saw now that you are posting links tomorrow! :p

starlightexp

I can't wait for the next 11 hours to be over with

gregory

LORD those rewards are confusing....

Backed. :)

Babalon Jones

Thank you so much!

Apologies if the rewards are confusing. I struggled to find a balance of offering lots of levels of all sizes and fun things, while keeping it *somewhat* simple.

The "main" rewards people will be interested in, meaning the Tabula Mundi 78 card decks and/or the deck and book sets are in CAPS to make them stick out. I hope this helps!

Thanks to you all for backing it. It was a ton of work putting all the pictures and videos together, and head scratching over the rewards, and it was my first time doing a Kickstart. But it was actually pretty fun making the videos; I'd never made a video before. Though it was tough doing the drawing while being "watched" by a camera!

rachelcat

Backed! Missed the first early bird special, so got the second. Definitely worth it!