A Spread to clear all misunderstood/misinterpreted motives

Kibeth

Many a times a person has the best intentions, but his or her actions are misread causing many conflicts. And of course some other people are plain malicious. Now how helpful is it if we can address our partners' issues straight up?

And if we sense a truly toxic person at work, touch wood!, we can be forewarned and given ample time to prepare ourselves?

So I give you this handy spread, and it has served me really well so far. Tell me what you think. I'd love feedback.

---1---
---2---
---3---

1) How does Y perceive me?

2) What does Y want from me?

3) Y's desired outcome.

akmstarlight

Many a times a person has the best intentions, but his or her actions are misread causing many conflicts. And of course some other people are plain malicious. Now how helpful is it if we can address our partners' issues straight up?

And if we sense a truly toxic person at work, touch wood!, we can be forewarned and given ample time to prepare ourselves?

So I give you this handy spread, and it has served me really well so far. Tell me what you think. I'd love feedback.

---1---
---2---
---3---

1) How does Y perceive me?

2) What does Y want from me?

3) Y's desired outcome.

Wow...I really like this spread! It's super simple and easy to understand, without 10 different cards clouding up the interpretation.

I just used it on a past encounter in which I didn't know the person's true motivations (why he took the action he took). It definitely gave me a lot of clarity.

This one is going in my book :)

iamtheare

Oh my!!!! Mine is VERY insightful and interesting.

1. Ten of Swords: Rock bottom, there's no way to go but up and even seeing the world as being a bit hostile! Our last encounter, was a bit rough but I had reiterated that nothing can stop me, that regardless of all the terrible misfortunes as of late, I have handled it well and will rise above.

2. Eight of Swords: He must see me as a victim and blind.

3. Nine of Wands: I am tough and my inner drive is never depleted - that he too wants to tread lightly but will not give up. I'm not too sure how to interpret this one :\

And all the sense that could have been made, just got made. Although, next time I will try a horizontal WHY card for each.