My most random Tarot spread

videojob8

1. What is the true meaning of the Adam and Eve story?
2. How do most people that I know see me (general viewpoint)?
3. What is the true purpose of religion on Earth?
4. Do all humans have basic rights?
5. Did extraterrestrial beings visit Earth ever?
6. What was the relationship between Jesus and Mary Magdalene?
7. Who originally wrote the Bible?
8. What would society be like if philosophers were rulers?
9. Is communism, as perceived by Karl Marx, possible on Earth?
10. Are some humans worth more than others?

Metafizzypop

Quite a random spread indeed. Have you tried it for a reading?

videojob8

***Actually the thread started seemed to indicate that it was a question about christianity, with other questions about Adam and Eve and Jesus and Mary emphasizing the fact, and the bible, that's christian isn't it.

It is about religion in general. I should have clarified it more.
The Adam and Eve and Jesus and Mary are separate questions altogether.

videojob8

(Who hasn't even commented on this thread again, I notice...I think the two of us are the ones getting the most out of it, if only in terms of intellectual stimulation!)

Do you like the questions in the spread?

Tarot Orat

Do you like the questions in the spread?

Well, they're not the type of questions I usually use my Tarot cards to investigate; I took it on as a challenge, essentially. I wanted to see if the cards would respond and I think they did, which was a bit surprising. Still, I'm not sure to what extent this gives me anything to *do* or influence or learn wisdom from...it's answering random questions, in what struck me as a fairly random order, that I have no power over. So it's interesting, but I will probably continue using the cards for the personal development of myself and others, and for addressing more quotidian questions that have possible solutions or practical applications.

I'm not saying it's wrong to use Tarot for questions about Life, the Universe, and Everything; just that it isn't the approach I've found most resonant for myself.

videojob8

Well, they're not the type of questions I usually use my Tarot cards to investigate; I took it on as a challenge, essentially. I wanted to see if the cards would respond and I think they did, which was a bit surprising. Still, I'm not sure to what extent this gives me anything to *do* or influence or learn wisdom from...it's answering random questions, in what struck me as a fairly random order, that I have no power over. So it's interesting, but I will probably continue using the cards for the personal development of myself and others, and for addressing more quotidian questions that have possible solutions or practical applications.

I'm not saying it's wrong to use Tarot for questions about Life, the Universe, and Everything; just that it isn't the approach I've found most resonant for myself.

Do you think there are any questions that the Tarot cannot answer?

Aulruna

Dear members,

please remember the Tarot Spreads is just for sharing and discussing spreads.

If you have done a reading with the spread, feel free to link it back to the spread thread to invite others to discuss it, but all readings need to go into the Your Readings forum.

I have moved two readings from this thread which you can view and discuss here:

New location of Tarot Orat's reading:
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=185962

New location of carmenca's reading:
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=185964