The "My Assests" Spread - for finding your true self-worth :)

Little Keys

The "My Assets" Spread - for finding your true self-worth :)

I've recently gone through a rough couple of months, as I was badly hurt in a relationship. I was left feeling insecure, unwanted, and as though I was the one missing out. But now I've come to realize that it's the other person who is truly missing out. This spread I created for myself gave me insight to the things about me that I should be proud of, my strengths, and what makes me desirable. It has helped me to see myself for the beautiful person I am, and I would like to share it with all of you!

***3***
*2***4*
1*****5

The shape of the spread resembles your heightened self esteem, moving forward from a negative picture, moving on from those who don't see how important you are. The number of cards I chose was based on my lucky number, 5. I consider it a well rounded number for the size and shape of the spread. When I first did the spread, I didn't put a meaning to the cards, however, I did consider it. Perhaps you could try doing this:

1: Mental assets
2: Physical assets
3: Emotional/matters of the heart assets
4: Social assets
5: Creative assets

Of course you can change those around however you like to make the spread more personal to you. I chose not to place specifics on the cards so that I may leave the interpretation as open as possible, but it's up to you!

Let me know how this spread works for you :)

Yours truly,
Little Keys