Checking in on your business

Beancrew49

Hello all. I made a spread for a querent that I wanted to share with you today. I call it the Business Energy Spread. This spread is designed to help you better understand your business (This goes out to all you professional readers out there too) It's a 9-card spread that looks like this:

I tried to type out the positioning but it doesn't quite translate. It's better to see it. You can watch a video I made of a spread and a sample reading using the Druidcraft tarot here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv5ruzdm_7I

1. Primary business objective
2. Biggest problem
3. Biggest strength
4. Biggest weakness
5. What will help the business
6. What will hurt the business
7. 3 month outlook
8. 6 month outlook
9. 9 month outlook

The last 3 cards are future outlooks, and you can tailor them to whatever time period you wish, or get rid of them entirely if you're not into predictive reading. I hope you'll take the time to check out the video if you're interested in the spread and please let me know how it goes if you choose to try it out. Thanks!

rylla

Like it! Thanks.

jnett

Feedback...

Sorry, about any misspellings or grammar errors in this reply.
I noticed you do not read reversals. In my opinion, this type of spread would be better with them included. 3, 6 and 9-month cards could use clarifiers, especially if you don't use reversals. 1. Primary Business Objective. 7 of cups: Yes, you have many options but are not sure what is the right option or route to take. 2. Biggest Problem: King of Pentacles. You want to have a successful business, but it will take more work and experience. Grow more in the field. You may expect it to take off overnight... improvement is needed is some areas. 3. Strengths Card: Chariot, Started of with a bang... you wanted this business, you went for it. Good motivation in the beginning. 4. Biggest weakness: 4 of Swords, You at times may want to give up... or take a break. 5. What will help your business: The Justice Card, You are a fair and honest person. 6. What will hurt your business: 5 of Wands, Competition from all sides. Next 3 months: 7 of Pentacles, You need patience, business is still forming, stagnation... moving along slow. Next 6 months: 3 of wands. More communication going in and out and networking will increase possibly. Next 9 months: Princess (Page) of Pentacles, You are going to continue to invest and educate yourself and build... Possibly in a different direction. The last three cards, I would have pulled clarifiers. I do like the spread... new and different are good. I also liked seeing cards shuffled in a video reading... helps me trust the reading.

Hello all. I made a spread for a querent that I wanted to share with you today. I call it the Business Energy Spread. This spread is designed to help you better understand your business (This goes out to all you professional readers out there too) It's a 9-card spread that looks like this:

I tried to type out the positioning but it doesn't quite translate. It's better to see it. You can watch a video I made of a spread and a sample reading using the Druidcraft tarot here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv5ruzdm_7I

1. Primary business objective
2. Biggest problem
3. Biggest strength
4. Biggest weakness
5. What will help the business
6. What will hurt the business
7. 3 month outlook
8. 6 month outlook
9. 9 month outlook

The last 3 cards are future outlooks, and you can tailor them to whatever time period you wish, or get rid of them entirely if you're not into predictive reading. I hope you'll take the time to check out the video if you're interested in the spread and please let me know how it goes if you choose to try it out. Thanks!

Beancrew49

Sorry, about any misspellings or grammar errors in this reply.
I noticed you do not read reversals. In my opinion, this type of spread would be better with them included. 3, 6 and 9-month cards could use clarifiers, especially if you don't use reversals. 1. Primary Business Objective. 7 of cups: Yes, you have many options but are not sure what is the right option or route to take. 2. Biggest Problem: King of Pentacles. You want to have a successful business, but it will take more work and experience. Grow more in the field. You may expect it to take off overnight... improvement is needed is some areas. 3. Strengths Card: Chariot, Started of with a bang... you wanted this business, you went for it. Good motivation in the beginning. 4. Biggest weakness: 4 of Swords, You at times may want to give up... or take a break. 5. What will help your business: The Justice Card, You are a fair and honest person. 6. What will hurt your business: 5 of Wands, Competition from all sides. Next 3 months: 7 of Pentacles, You need patience, business is still forming, stagnation... moving along slow. Next 6 months: 3 of wands. More communication going in and out and networking will increase possibly. Next 9 months: Princess (Page) of Pentacles, You are going to continue to invest and educate yourself and build... Possibly in a different direction. The last three cards, I would have pulled clarifiers. I do like the spread... new and different are good. I also liked seeing cards shuffled in a video reading... helps me trust the reading.

Wow, thanks so much for the great feedback. I don't read reversals obviously, but I agree that they could give this spread more depth. I especially like your thoughts on the King of Pentacles, 5 of Wands, 3 of Wands, and Princess of Pentacles. Some good insights there. Thank you for watching my video and giving great feedback. I really appreciate it :)