The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck Parts I, II & III

truelighth

gregory said:
It's the POSE....I know what I WANT, but the mouse disagrees..... :mad: We are having words.

*mien mien*

Well.. ehmm.. what ever made you think a mouse would listen to a cat? Of course it would disagree! :D })

Anyway, I love the Death card! Great work Gregory!

truelighth

Ok, I have just been going over the whole thread, to make sure I understood the assignment. And oh bummer, I realize I can't actually make a picture and paste it on the card. I had such a great idea for a mouse sculpture and then making a photograph and... well... lol! Guess not...

But I also have an idea which does involve drawing. I guess I just have to hope that I can draw it the way I see it in my head :).

Anyway, I got a question about tracing.. what is that exactly? Is this that you go over a drawing with a pencil and somehow imprint it on the card? Or use carbon paper? Wouldn't that leave quite a big mess on the card of the carbon? Just wondering.

And also, do we have to use markers? Or can we also use just pencils? I am not sure if I have or can find any waterproof markers that will stick.

And then one last question, the cards we get send, are those the same as US Games used to sell to make your own deck, with the RWS plaid backs? Because I could start scribbling on some of my own then that I still have (somewhere... I hope...*looks around frantically*).

gregory

How I shall trace is how I used to do it for geography at school.....

You get a piece of tracing paper and trace your image onto it. Then you turn it over and scribble all over the back with a very soft pencil. Then flip it back, place it over the card and go over all your lines. Then you can ink in your card with your Sharpies and any pencil mess will rub out easily after it is dry.

Keigh

gregory said:
How I shall trace is how I used to do it for geography at school.....

You get a piece of tracing paper and trace your image onto it. Then you turn it over and scribble all over the back with a very soft pencil. Then flip it back, place it over the card and go over all your lines. Then you can ink in your card with your Sharpies and any pencil mess will rub out easily after it is dry.
Awww...You are SO VERY CLEVER (just like a CAT!) :D

gregory

Keigh said:
Awww...You are SO VERY CLEVER (just like a CAT!) :D
Well, no. I was just crap at geography and needed all the extra ammo I could get.

All Is One

Gregory said:
The World is being A Problem.....

Not only a woman I look up to, and love, and a great artist, but.....also a philosopher.

Truer words hath never been spoken.

Cat*

Cat* said:
I think it should feature a fearless, furless mouse. Possibly pole-dancing? We need some nudity, don't we? }) :D

(Oh dear. What have I done? Now I have to get those visions of mouse strippers out of my head again.... :bugeyed:)
gregory said:
My mouse will NOT be nude. The very IDEA......
If you won't do it, I will. :D I present to you: The Nonnie World, in a fur bikini. With artificially enhanced colors.

The detail is especially for Grizabella, in honor of her other "Nonnie thread", with my thanks for the inspiration and the sincere hope that she won't be offended. :)

Attachments

• nonnie_world.jpg
    nonnie_world.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 107
  • nonnie_world_detail.jpg
    nonnie_world_detail.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 96

gregory

Oy, gerroff. I might like your card too much and abandon mine. And mine will be so beautiful if/when I get it right :D

ETA. Damn, she can DRAW..... But I SHALL soldier on regardless. My concept is just so - special :D

All Is One

Gypsy Rose Mouse captured my heart. I think it was the combat boots and the come hither look on her face.

gregory

All Is One said:
Gypsy Rose Mouse captured my heart. I think it was the combat boots and the come hither look on her face.
MINE is dainty, tasteful and discreet. VERY World.