A look into the future

Whitestar

I'm not usually fond of this card, in any deck, but I really like this one, I love the feeling it evokes...

Whitestar

HearthCricket

How elegant looking she is, and so poised! Not only do I want her dress, I want her bird!! There is a lovely feeling of freshness and warmth mingled together in this card! Beautiful!

cirom

Not the usual happy family that is normally depicted in this card. But nevertheless my intention is to convey, a warm safe home, friendship and an environment free of conflict... I believe the two companions communicate this more effectively than any smiling happy people could.

Attachments

• Lcups 10.jpg
    Lcups 10.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 246

Essjay

Cirom, that is a wonderful card; it is exactly how the 10 of cups is depicted in my house!

(Except that there is a bit of a gap between cat and dog, well they're in the same room)

cirom

HearthCricket said:
Not only do I want her dress, I want her bird!!

By the way, the bird is a Bird of Paradise rather than the often used falcon.

Julia123

I just wanted to say that's the loveliest 10 of cups I have ever seen.

PAMUYA

cirom said:
Not the usual happy family that is normally depicted in this card. But nevertheless my intention is to convey, a warm safe home, friendship and an environment free of conflict... I believe the two companions communicate this more effectively than any smiling happy people could.
It's cute indeed, I have a dog and cat myself that get along, it dose convey a warm safe home..but I don't know... maybe it will grow on me. Who am I to say ;) ..it's beautiful, warm, just makes you want to cuddle up. I guess I am in conflict with it, I will consult the cards and deal with it. :smoker:

rwcarter

RE: 10 Cups

Awwww.......... Awwww.......... Awwww..........

I have two dogs who don't get along like that (well, at least not yet).

Awwww.......... :heart:

Rodney

Myrrha

Oh Hooray!!!

I am so glad that it isn't another "happy family" card. I was even thinking of posting to ask/beg that it not be a family on the Ten of Cups. I find that decks that represent emotional fulfilment and security in less specific terms are more useful.

Edit: Even the stone wall and wooden mantle seem meaningful, speaking of a high-quality situation, built to last. And the fact that the cups are glass... fragile, beautiful things and feelings can be cherished in such an environment. I really like this card.

BodhiSeed

Warmth, safety, harmony... What an absolutely lovely image for the 10 of Cups!