Who reads the lenormand?

Phoenix Rising

Sylvie Steinbach said:
I have done both and I am about 95% done with the workbook ;) so you will be receiving those files within this month.

lol
sylvie

Hi Sylvie

Great look forward to receiving it, and taking a sneaky peek :laugh:

It's interesting, that the virtual workshop is now starting to get alot more interest. it is a great source of learning, I know I refer back to it at times.

Phoenix

Skydancer

Hello again, Slyvie!
I am SO sorry about what has happened to you after your wonderful workshop here. I had no idea. It seems to be a rule that a very few ruin it for the vast majority. :(

If you come to the States I, for one, will do my very best to attend the Workshop. We have 3 sets of relatives in various cities in California - I'm sure they wouldn't mind putting up with company either coming or going!!

Just keep us posted here. :)
And I will be doing prayers that your stay in NZ is the best possible.

As Always ~
Annie

indianstorm

Hola all

Phoenix-- i was gonna nickname you PR and realised it would have been ironic with all the PR you are doing- good on you girl..:)

I am so jealous-- i just checked my diary and the workshop dates -- work is taking precendence and so are the exams..

Hope you guys have a fab fab time with Sylvie and learn some hot stuff with the cards-- i looove them so much--

Think the whole logical approach with no frills a' la Steinbach style is the way forward. The NZ group will definitely learn a fresh approach and make use of all the snitch info the Lenormand can bring up.

Big hugs to you Phoe,, give Sylvie kisses and hugs from me when you see her in the flesh :)

Lots of love-- Stormy

Phoenix Rising

Hey Stormy Girl,

Aww....that was a lovely bubbly post...thank you girl!

Yep the time is ticking away...and I will be sure to give Sylvie hugs and kisses for you.... :laugh: hope Sylvie doesn't mind though..:laugh: laugh:

Phoenix

Sylvie Steinbach

Skydancer

I live in Los Angeles and therefore the location is not an issue. Finding an inexpensive venue and find people to help coordinate such events is! I am hopeful that I may come accross of a good place to hold a workshop...the place I originally chose just closed its doors. Very sad :(

Emily

I didn't realise it had been 6 days already - my book should be here soon - the anticipation just makes the waiting worth it. At least I have two decks to practise with. :)

Skydancer

Hi guys!!

How is everything going for the great gathering??

I'm truly interested. :heart:
Update, anyone?

*S*

Phoenix Rising

The Great Gathering

Hi Skydancer,

Only 3 and a half weeks away, before Sylvie arrives. So we're getting excited about that. Sylvie will be appearing at a Soulquest evening where people will have a chance to listen to her talk about her life, and the lenormand. She will be also talking on a local radio programme, that covers spiritual aspects.

We are also organising a couple of days sight-seeing before she gets into all the work. The last week she will be doing private readings.

People who have paid their deposit have received her book and a Blue owl deck. So it's pretty much a matter of getting the word out there from now on. Their will be a few lucky people that have registered and paid in full, who will receive half an hour free reading. Also a few who will be lucky and Sylvie will give a mini Karmic astrology reading.

Sylvie Steinbach

Regarding workshops!

I think I need to clarify Phoenix's post by being more specific:

- 1 - Workshops: All workshop participants who paid in full by October 30th will be given a number to participate in a lottery. The winning number will get a free 1/2 hour session with me. The winner - to be announced on November 2nd after the second seminar- can get a psychic session or an individual training session on the Lenormand cards. It is up to him or her. I will indeed do one hour psychic readings and one hour and half karmic astrology sessions for a few days -by appointment only, after the workshops.
Location: Infinity Spiritual Centre 481 Anglesea street, Hamilton

- 2- Soulquest evening event: Attendees will have the opportunity to get acquainted with myself and my background as well as my abilities. We will ask guests to bring their natal charts, if they wish, to discover their past life story. We will chose 2 or 3 numbers ramdomly depending on time and I will give them a quick overview of what a karmic astrological session can be about by revealing the past life recorded in their charts. Attending is free!

I promise you an entertaining and intense day of learning....lol sylvie

Phoenix Rising

Hi Sylvie,

Thanks for clarifying that...my brain was on a go slow that morning when I posted that..:laugh:

Phoenix