Tree Affirmation Cards

BodhiSeed

My Tree Affirmation Cards came today, and they are unbelievably lovely; they have an old-fashioned, soft, "homey" feel to them. The artwork will keep you immersed for hours. The deck box is a bit thin, but as it is made of recycled paper, I would think this is to be expected (with care it should last with no problem). The cards themselves have a light lamination on them that gives them a velvety feel. The closest thing I can think of (lamination wise) would be the Victorian Romantic and other Baba decks. There is a booklet that is included - not a LWB, think more in terms of the little book that came with the original World Spirit set - and contains meanings, thoughts, and affirmations for each card. I am so thrilled I ordered these, and highly recommend them to other tree lovers out there!
Thank you avalonian for your enabling!:D

Crescent

I can't believe I just bought this deck! I never pay that much for cards, but these are an exception!
I really love them.

So I paid just over $27 and look forward to them arriving here soon.. :)

woo hoo!!!

Tongodiva

These are truly beautiful and so inspiring :) ..and very well thought out I might add :) Thank you so much for sharing!

avalonian

bodhran said:
Thank you avalonian for your enabling!:D

I always believe that one should stick to what one is good at. })

I am delighted that others seem to love this deck as much as I do. I even found myself looking at the sample deck today in the shop where I bought them, I can't seem to leave these cards alone!
:) :) :)

Crescent

I was wondering, for those who live in the US, how long did it take for you to recieve your Tree Affirmations deck?

I have never ordered overseas before and am curious as to how long it takes.. I can't wait to get this deck.

Thanks!

Crescent

BodhiSeed

Hi Crescent! I believe my cards took about a week. You're going to love them! Please let us know what you think of them when they arrive. I think if more people could see these cards in person, they would not hesitate to order them.

Crescent

bodhran said:
Hi Crescent! I believe my cards took about a week. You're going to love them! Please let us know what you think of them when they arrive. I think if more people could see these cards in person, they would not hesitate to order them.

Thanks, Bodhran. Yesterday was a week, so I guess I will get them some time this week... Cant wait!!

Crescent

I recieved the Tree Affirmation Cards today!

They are just........ well, ...Beautiful!! Poor things are pretty cold tho, so I opened the box and now they sit on my dining room table to thaw out.

I am so glad I found this thread..

I will take a longer look at the cards when they warm up some.

I really like the card stock on them and the details on the cards.

lightbug

I'm speaking to Santa Claus about this deck ;) -- I'm glad you posted about this. Very beautiful little website (too bad you can't see all the cards, though) and charming drawings.

As much as I'm getting tired for BIG cards (--little hands--) I was really drawn to these because of the artwork and tree theme.

I have Celtic Tree Oracle and Tree Magick Oracle --which are charming in their own right but didn't really inspire or connect to me much. Since this thread was posted I find myself wandering back again and again to the website to draw an online card! That's a good sign.

Question to those of you who have it: is this deck one of those better suited for affirmations/guidance than for real readings?

now to hint to spouse... ha ha ha

Mellifluous

Mine arrived yesterday! :love: Gorgeous, accurate thing that it is.