Halloween Oracle by Stacey Demarco

sabrina77

I though mine wouldn't be here until next week but it looks like it will get delivered Saturday. :) I am really looking forward to this one.

Aurora369

I had pre-ordered it and mine is arriving today. I am really excited.

Morwenna

I got it! :D It's GORGEOUS!! But it's so BIG! Definitely the largest cards I have now.

I'm only partway through the book, though, because I stopped reading in order to have supper in front of the computer, where I am now, though supper's finished... But what I've read so far, the book is really good.

MomentoMori

Very disipointed with this deck the cards are ridiculously MASSIVE ,sorry I missed the memo on how MASSIVE the cards are returning them to Amazon pronto

Onion Budgie

My deck arrived today. I adore it! I'm going to settle down with the book this evening and try out a few readings.

I'm not finding the cards uncomfortably large. I own several other Oracle decks which are identical in size, namely Gaia Oracle and Angels of Atlantis. I guess I must have large hands!

desertrat

Just to clarify for others who may read this - the size of the cards is the same as Stacy Demarco's other decks, as well as Lucy Cavendish's cards. In fact, they're pretty much the norm for most blueangel decks. The only one that I have that is smaller is the Oracle of the Angels.

I hope this doesn't come across the wrong way to the above posts, just thought I would clarify the sizing :)

Thank you for this. I was starting to get a little concerned. I've always thought Blue Angel decks were the perfect size for an oracle. Bigger is not necessary.

sabrina77

I have small hands and find the size to be fine. :)

Unicorn Bacon

What are peoples first impressions on this oracle (how does it feel, how would you utilize it in your life, and all that jazz)? And how varied is the decks theme/advice without straying too far from Halloween? I'd love to have it, but if the deck's voice is a little too repetitive or similar to some tarots and oracles I already have, I'll probably skip it.

Zedrex

I got this for my wife maybe a couple of months ago now and she's done a few readings for me with it... my impressions:

* It's a strikingly attractive deck. Gorgeous images. Lovely finish and very high quality cards

* The book is great - lots of information and insight. Some real thought has gone into it's design

* The readings seem to have amazing coherence and consistency, forming strong themes easily. It's a very "zoomed out" approach, seemingly best for big picture questions about the direction of your life, etc,

So far it's the most impressive oracle I've come across and I would recommend it for anyone interested.