Over The Moon oracle

BodhiSeed

Oooh, that sounds awesome. I LOVE the Whimsical Tarot. I still regret letting it go. I think the pairing will work well since the imagery has a similar tone. I'd love to see your blog - what's your url?

Kristen

Thanks Kristen. I can't post it in the forum thread (not allowed), but if you click on my member name, a drop-down menu will appear. Click on "Visit Bodhiseed's homepage" and it should take you there. :)

Nina*

Thank you so much for your suggestions, Kristen. I'll have a closer look when this all work weekend is over.

xxx

OTMoraclecards

Thanks Kristen. I can't post it in the forum thread (not allowed), but if you click on my member name, a drop-down menu will appear. Click on "Visit Bodhiseed's homepage" and it should take you there. :)

Found you! Can't wait to see your posts! I also added your blog to my faves list.

BodhiSeed

Found you! Can't wait to see your posts! I also added your blog to my faves list.

Just posted my first daily draw with the OMO this morning. I can already tell your deck is going to be a breeze and a delight to read with! As an added bonus, I found your archived Twelve of Hearts Cartomancy online guide (which will come in handy if I add the playing card meaning too).:)

BodhiSeed

Just wanted to give one more shout-out for this little deck. I had a wonderful time using it this past week. The illustrations and keywords are thoughtfully chosen, and the playing card backs are really helpful in interpreting the card. And if you don't want keywords, she has an option for just images too. At only $12.59, they're a bargain!
http://www.printerstudio.com/sell/s...CA9F95AB24386BB8638C7B07738544E1E7F6D2B3C0745

WhiteWolfy

I was enabled after reading this thread so i ordered it. I'm looking forward to receiving it and working with it :)

OTMoraclecards

Just wanted to give one more shout-out for this little deck. I had a wonderful time using it this past week. The illustrations and keywords are thoughtfully chosen, and the playing card backs are really helpful in interpreting the card. And if you don't want keywords, she has an option for just images too. At only $12.59, they're a bargain!
http://www.printerstudio.com/sell/s...CA9F95AB24386BB8638C7B07738544E1E7F6D2B3C0745

I appreciate the extra shout out and I enjoyed seeing the cards on your blog with the Whimsical Tarot!

Kristen

OTMoraclecards

I was enabled after reading this thread so i ordered it. I'm looking forward to receiving it and working with it :)

Awesome! Let me know if you have any questions!

Kristen

kell

Over the Moon Cinderella deck

I've had Kristen's Cinderella deck for about a month now. I've been doing 2-3 card draws with it and finding it very clear and direct in the meanings.

I've got to check out her other decks now :)!

OTMoraclecards

I've had Kristen's Cinderella deck for about a month now. I've been doing 2-3 card draws with it and finding it very clear and direct in the meanings.

I've got to check out her other decks now :)!

Hi Kell. Thanks for purchasing The Cinderella Deck. I'm glad to hear you've been getting clear readings with it. I've been working on a bunch of other decks since this summer including a tarot and accompanying oracle deck.